What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 8/11/2017 at 3:07 PM, Bednarik60 said:

Nope. Even when i was a little kid i was like "this is trash".  

NES is awful, like the worst. When people have nostalgia over NES , i know they are full of BS, you have to be lying. 

What??? There's so many fun NES games. I play mine still and they don't get old to me. I hope you're joking around. 

Just now, BigBillsFan13 said:

Blazing Saddles, yessir. Might have to put that 1a for me tbh. I'd still put Tombstone ahead of it, but it's close. 

I have a basic rule that's served me well. If Mel Brooks made a movie in a specific drama, it's immediately in the top 3 of said genre.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I have a basic rule that's served me well. If Mel Brooks made a movie in a specific drama, it's immediately in the top 3 of said genre.

Young Frankenstein is one of my favorites.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Thinking about bringing back the TASTy's.....

Can we just give ET a lifetime achievement award and retire him from Mr FanTASTic consideration.  If we feed his ego anymore, it's going to likely go sentient and destroy us all.

16 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Nowhere near the level of these two, but I found The Quick and the Dead entertaining.

Edit: All hail @Hockey5djh for Blazing Saddles. Probably the true #1.

The original (I would say "the real") Quick and the Dead is superior in every way to the Sharon Stone one.

Also, sorry, but as much as I love Tombstone for its quotability, it doesn't hold a candle to The Wild Bunch and I'd make a strong case for Appaloosa over Tombstone, too, in terms of "Better Quality Western."