What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I just saw the total eclipse in Oregon, and it is by far the most incredible thing I have ever seen. I can't imagine anything else on Earth comparing. 

Being on the line of totality is a completely different event than seeing a 99% eclipse. 

Everyone should make it a goal to see an eclipse on the line of totality before they die. 

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

I just saw the total eclipse in Oregon, and it is by far the most incredible thing I have ever seen. I can't imagine anything else on Earth comparing. 

Being on the line of totality is a completely different event than seeing a 99% eclipse. 

Everyone should make it a goal to see an eclipse on the line of totality before they die. 

LOL. I don't know about that. 

So many beautiful places in the world, rather spend my effort/time/money on going to them, then the "path of Totality" lulz. Like Halong Bay comes to mind with out even thinking twice. 

Ha-long-bay.jpg

I am sure a eclipse in Oregon is cooler then this LMAO! 

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I got ~83% here in Michigan. It was a little bit darker for a little bit. But that was it. 100% would be awesome.

Also i could name about 20 places in nature off the top of head in Oregon that are amazing that you could have a way cooler time hanging out at then hanging out watching a Eclipse. 

Oregon Dunes-Florence, Columbia Gorge, Mt National Forest, Tillamook National Forest, Cannon Beach-Seaside-Astoria, Central Oregon Coast, Nehalem Bay State Park, Crater Lake, Bagby Hot Springs. List goes on. 

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I dunno. I mean. My girlfriend had a baby. And that was cool, I guess.

It made you no longer hang out. Seems p lame to me. M

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:
6 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

i mocked folks who bought glasses. bare eyed the eclipse. saw nothing. been seeing flashes of light for an hour now. hmm

think this is a real issue maybe 

jfin laughing at the people who bought glasses

KQaKG43.gif

• Like 1