What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Were back partner!!! *takes a snuff and a chug off a beer* 

Show them how we do it around here. 

bernard & i when they start rocking slow jams bout tractors breaking down, running out of beer, and city folks just not getting it

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

You had mentioned that a while back, real close to work right?

Chicago has streets that follow a grid so 5000 N is the degree North same on every street.

I work at __05, right like 10 steps from the crosswalk. The apartment is on the street one block north at __05, about 10 steps from the sidewalk. Walk ~10 steps, cross a street, walk a block, then ~10 steps to the apartment. 

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Chicago has streets that follow a grid so 5000 N is the degree North same on every street.

I work at __05, right like 10 steps from the crosswalk. The apartment is on the street one block north at __05, about 10 steps from the sidewalk. Walk ~10 steps, cross a street, walk a block, then ~10 steps to the apartment. 

Doesn't quite beat my commute of 25 feet from bedroom to guest bedroom but that's still awesome.  The lack of a commute makes for a much more sane person.  

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm not sure I'd want to live that close to work.

Can’t beat never having to deal with traffic, being able to wake up 15 minutes before work starts, getting to take lunch out of a piping hot crock pot, and being able to take naps on lunch breaks.

I suppose it would suck if your boss expected you to stay longer because of proximity, but that won’t happen. 

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Can’t beat never having to deal with traffic, being able to wake up 15 minutes before work starts, getting to take lunch out of a piping hot crock pot, and being able to take naps on lunch breaks.

I suppose it would suck if your boss expected you to stay longer because of proximity, but that won’t happen. 

I mean, I don't know the other options you had but I feel like there is a happy medium between too far and too close.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I mean, I don't know the other options you had but I feel like there is a happy medium between too far and too close.

What exactly is the downside to being close?