What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Does anyone else get some days at work when they just wish somebody else did their job?

Promotion not going well?

16 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Promotion not going well?

Promotion is going fine.

Problem is I'm stuck in Africa till tomorrow, with a tight deadline and almost no internet which I need to do my job.

Which means tomorrow, after about an hours sleep (I don't sleep well on planes) I'll have to go and do a day's work in the office back in the UK.

4 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

You missed a few >>>>>>>. I'm not a fan of the taste of jalapeños. 

Red jalapeños are actually good tho

Found out Monday afternoon that a childhood friend of my wife was at the Route 91 festival with his wife. He was shot in the shoulder and the hand, had successful surgeries, and is going to be fine. One of the bullets that hit him also hit his wife, and unfortunately she died at the hospital. When he went in for his surgery they were still working on her. He came out of surgery and found out she had passed away. Just a sad situation all around. She was younger than me, and their 2 kids are a little older than my oldest (10). She was a kindergarten teacher out here. My wife and I were at their wedding. They're good people, man.

I don't know how many of you are religious, but I know the family would appreciate prayers. His name is Bobby Parks, her name was Jenny Parks.

Edited by BigBillsFan13
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

Found out Monday afternoon that a childhood friend of my wife was at the Route 91 festival with his wife. He was shot in the shoulder and the hand, had successful surgeries, and is going to be fine. One of the bullets that hit him also hit his wife, and unfortunately she died at the hospital. When he went in for his surgery they were still working on her. He came out of surgery and found out she had passed away. Just a sad situation all around. She was younger than me, and their 2 kids are a little older than my oldest (10). She was a kindergarten teacher out here. My wife and I were at their wedding. They're good people, man.

I don't know how many of you are religious, but I know the family would appreciate prayers. His name is Bobby Parks, her name was Jenny Parks.

rought stuff man, much love to mrs. jenny parks & bobby. definitely makes it feel that much more real when you hear stuff like this. 

7 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

rought stuff man, much love to mrs. jenny parks & bobby. definitely makes it feel that much more real when you hear stuff like this. 

Yeah for sure, and thanks. 

Also just found out that a co-worker's cousin is still in ICU in Vegas, due to being shot in the abdomen area, and a friend of mine lost a co-worker and friend in the shooting. 

Crazy how many of the people that were killed were from the So Cal area. They are saying that of the 58 killed (so far), 26 are from Southern Cali.