What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Fox and NBC are slowly pulling all their content off of Netflix. HIMYM is getting pulled in a week. IASIP is getting pulled in December. Add those to the long running list of shows to be recently removed completely from Netflix.

Very shortly, this whole cord cutting thing is going to be every bit as expensive as cable if you have a number of things you want to see legally.

Ugh.

25 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Fox and NBC are slowly pulling all their content off of Netflix. HIMYM is getting pulled in a week. IASIP is getting pulled in December. Add those to the long running list of shows to be recently removed completely from Netflix.

Very shortly, this whole cord cutting thing is going to be every bit as expensive as cable if you have a number of things you want to see legally.

Ugh.

Yeah, it sucks. I only have Netflix and Amazon Prime right now, feel like I'll probably need to get Hulu soon. Those three would still just be ~$30 per month, so not too bad, still much better than a cable plan, but it definitely feels like we're on the verge of the streaming "bubble" bursting.

4 hours ago, iPwn said:

Ugh.

Are good shows still getting sold to NBC/Fox tho?

• Like 1

Eh I don't think the streaming bubble is bursting. Netflix buys the rights to use the shows and movies for x amount of time and once it's up it's gone. Always been how it is. Pretty lame Disney is pulling out and making its own streaming service though.