What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm a bit shocked because he's got two young daughters. I mean, I'm probably oversimplifying it by a ton but - you've got to think, the people he did this to were a daughter to someone, right? Why subject someone to this? Why not think "Man, I wouldn't want my own child do go through this, why am I doing this to someone else's kid?"

I don't know.

My math teacher in HS adopted two young kids from China, she and her husband had been together almost 25 years and had put both their kids through school and took on two adoptions to see if they couldn't get two more through school as well. Seemed to be a very invested couple and they were both very kind people. One of my favorite teachers, even though she taught math. 

One day she got a call at school saying her husband had been arrested in a different state, for kidnapping a teenage girl at knifepoint and sexually assaulting her. Almost 25 years they'd been married, he was also a teacher at a neighboring school. You never know what's going on in someone's head. 

16 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm a bit shocked because he's got two young daughters. I mean, I'm probably oversimplifying it by a ton but - you've got to think, the people he did this to were a daughter to someone, right? Why subject someone to this? Why not think "Man, I wouldn't want my own child do go through this, why am I doing this to someone else's kid?"

I don't know.

As a dude who doesn't want kids, I hate this stereotype that dads wouldn't do this because they have kids since then people laser focus their predator-radar on dudes without kids.

12 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

First off, be sure that it shouldn't be bothering you before you move on, otherwise it might come back on ya. 

My ex has been bragging about sleeping with someone. I just found out they are loosely connected to this website and someone I considered an e-friend. They are flying in from another state to bang. 

I shouldn't care, I have my own dating life. And she is clearly doing this to mess with me. But its working and I hate that. I don't know why this one stings.

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

As a dude who doesn't want kids, I hate this stereotype that dads wouldn't do this because they have kids since then people laser focus their predator-radar on dudes without kids.

Having kids implies you had unprotected sex once. Nothing else should be a given. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

According to Burnie Burns, one of the RvB creators and Roosterteeth founders, Delta airlines (within the last 10 or so years) has/had a policy that said unaccompanied minors couldn't sit next to adult males on an airplane. He had to change seats with a woman cause there was a kid assigned to sit next to him. No idea if this is still their policy, I would hope not.

They essentially said "You're a male, you might touch this kid so you gotta go."

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

According to Burnie Burns, one of the RvB creators and Roosterteeth founders, Delta airlines (within the last 10 or so years) has/had a policy that said unaccompanied minors couldn't sit next to adult males on an airplane. He had to change seats with a woman cause there was a kid assigned to sit next to him. No idea if this is still their policy, I would hope not.

They essentially said "You're a male, you might touch this kid so you gotta go."

The most unbelievable part of this story is that a Delta flight actually took off.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So I found out some super crazy ish yesterday and I cant get it off my mind. @EliteTexan80 - gimme some advice here. How do you move on past some ish that shouldnt bother you - relationship wise?

Depends on the ish. This with the ex, or with Kelly Clarkson?

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The most unbelievable part of this story is that a Delta flight actually took off.

I was trying to find the story online. It was a podcast where he talked about it and they've got probably a thousand episodes to dig through at this point.

Rosterteeth has ties with Delta airlines now, I think they produced or appeared in their inflight safety videos... so maybe it wasn't Delta or maybe Delta hooked them up with a nice safety video contract to quit bringing up their terrible policy in the podcast.

22 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm talking strictly in a vacuum here - not trying to correlate anything outside of the father/daughter dynamic.

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My ex has been bragging about sleeping with someone. I just found out they are loosely connected to this website and someone I considered an e-friend. They are flying in from another state to bang. 

I shouldn't care, I have my own dating life. And she is clearly doing this to mess with me. But its working and I hate that. I don't know why this one stings.

We could get him banned. :D

Jokes aside, that sucks - but think about it like this: she's so insecure on the recent turn of events that she's still doing things with you in her mind.

The best revenge is a life well lived, so live that life. Let her stick to th high school tactics.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@ him. Please. It needs it's own topic and I will frickin disown @EliteTexan80 if he locks it.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm talking strictly in a vacuum here - not trying to correlate anything outside of the father/daughter dynamic.

Yeah it's a scab I'm admittedly sensitive. I'm a normal looking mid 20's guy and have gotten dirty looks from moms when walking around a park with my girlfriend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah it's a scab I'm admittedly sensitive. I'm a normal looking mid 20's guy and have gotten dirty looks from moms when walking around a park with my girlfriend.

I hate moms like that - sadly, I think my wife is turning into that kinda mom. I have to reign her in from time to time.

• Like 1