What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yo @domepatrol91 since you’re a butcher, what the heck does it mean when I buy boneless chicken breast that it contains rib meat? Breast is by the rib so is this a no duh kind of thing?

lets raise the awareness of our dear meat dissecters! Without you guys I may think that stuff comes from a cow, pig, chicken fish or maybe a yeti. More than certainly a rat, cat dog or grandma. 

It means they’re not gonna take the time to trim anything up for you... sometimes this is good cause you’ll get the tenders with the breast as well, sometimes they’ll take the tenders and leave the flap of meat and fat that was hanging on the ribs and then it’s not so good. Sometimes they’ll take the fat and leave you the tender and that’s usually the priciest chicken you’ll see at most stores. If you read the fine print it’ll usually tell you what you’re getting

Some places that trim them up call them “Breast fillets” and they’re usually quite a bit more. Sometimes breast fillets means something totally different, like thinly sliced breast. But calling a trimmed breast a “breast fillet” is pretty common.

This is what we call a breast fillet. They’re usually anywhere from $2.99 without tenders to $4.99 with them attached.

Frozen-Boneless-Skinless-Chicken-Breast-

This is what we call “Split Breast with rib meat. Usually $1.79 to $2.99 depending on the company. They never have tenders.

chickenbreast.jpg?1377188641

Happy to inform.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It means they’re not gonna take the time to trim anything up for you... sometimes this is good cause you’ll get the tenders with the breast as well, sometimes they’ll take the tenders and leave the flap of meat and fat that was hanging on the ribs and then it’s not so good. Sometimes they’ll take the fat and leave you the tender and that’s usually the priciest chicken you’ll see at most stores. If you read the fine print it’ll usually tell you what you’re getting

Some places that trim them up call them “Breast fillets” and they’re usually quite a bit more. Sometimes breast fillets means something totally different, like thinly sliced breast. But calling a trimmed breast a “breast fillet” is pretty common.

This is what we call a breast fillet. They’re usually anywhere from $2.99 without tenders to $4.99 with them attached.

Frozen-Boneless-Skinless-Chicken-Breast-

This is what we call “Split Breast with rib meat. Usually $1.79 to $2.99 depending on the company. They never have tenders.

chickenbreast.jpg?1377188641

Happy to inform.

Danke!  I will probably have more questions. A butcher can be a mans best friend. 

50 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

P dope I can get this for under $2 then

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

P dope I can get this for under $2 then

Yeah probably varies from region to region

Also our store is a bit of a tourist trap so a little pricier than most

Edited by domepatrol91

15 hours ago, iPwn said:

This seems the case. My....cousin(?) is in for stuff he did with his daughter, and is in general pop. No other prisoner knows what he did, but he’s (from what other family members have said) sure that if the others find out, he would be in p serious danger.

I had always heard (from a couple guys I know that are COs) that they 'protect' guys like that in prison by keeping them separated from gen pop, but I guess that's not always the case.

I really hope they put this guy in gen pop. He deserves everything that comes his way. Really terrible, disgusting details came out about what this kid went through.