What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

39 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

One of the most impressive and scary animal videos I’ve seen.

It's impressive that it went into the water, but let's see him up against some American Alligators. Caimans are small. Ain't no way that Jaguar is going up against a big gator. Plus, American Alligators have the built-in advantage of being stronger due to the meth and/or bath salts and/or cocaine they're on (cause Florida). Murica.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I liked some of them - then saw the asking price and said "Noooooope".

That house in LA? $250,000,000? Jeez. 

$250,000,000 for a house? Does it come with the Los Angeles Clippers?

But that island castle looks pretty amazing, and IIRC, it "only" cost around $22-23 million.

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

That train derailing in Washington looks pretty scary...

My friends at the Seahawks games came down those same tracks just the night before on the way back from the game. 

I made a joke in the GDT that it would be a somber day at work (cause of the crushing defeat) and I’m very glad it’s not somber for any other reasons...

very sad for anyone who lost loved ones this morning...

Edited by domepatrol91

Also, a kid I once got in a fight with was arrested for murder this morning after an argument boiled over into a shooting...

Im glad my fight with him was when we were kids, and not well, when he was a tweaker with an itchy trigger finger.

Between that, and a few of my friends missing the Amtrak derailment by just one departure, it’s been a very surreal day 

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Also, a kid I once got in a fight with was arrested for murder this morning after an argument boiled over into a shooting...

Im glad my fight with him was when we were kids, and not well, when he was a tweaker with an itchy trigger finger.

Between that, and a few of my friends missing the Amtrak derailment by just one departure, it’s been a very surreal day 

Wow man, sorry to hear. Hope you get some good news.

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I wondered if that would've been anywhere by wherever you live. Such a shame, must've been terrifying for everyone on.