What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Away for my son's 1st Christmas and New Years....I knew it would be tough, but it's legit almost physically hurts seeing all the pics of everyone together and not being able to be there.

I did 3 deployments in the military like that. When I came back the first time he didn't know who I was. It's very hard and the reason I decided to get out.

• Like 4

Just now, TENINCH said:

I did 3 deployments in the military like that. When I came back the first time he didn't know who I was. It's very hard and the reason I decided to get out.

Yea, luckily I'm only gone 1 month at a time, but I can already tell I'm heading shore side soon, even if it means less money. It's also hard his mom too. She has a lot help from both our families, but still not a replacement for me being able to be home every night.

• Like 2

I'm right now stalking around in my house, checking every 5 minutes to see if my kids fell asleep. Everything is wrapped up, everything that needs assembly is assembled, now just need to get these damn things under the tree.

I'm a jolly old fat man, so I guess this is accurate to what the kids'll believe...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm right now stalking around in my house, checking every 5 minutes to see if my kids fell asleep. Everything is wrapped up, everything that needs assembly is assembled, now just need to get these damn things under the tree.

I'm a jolly old fat man, so I guess this is accurate to what the kids'll believe...

What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

No. She's terrible in every way. It's like Lil Kim had a kid and it turned out to be retarded so she named it Nicki Minaj. Then Nicki Minaj has a retarded kid and calls it Iggy Azalia. Then Iggy Azalia has a kid and calls It Cardi B. I feel like I missed a few terrible performers for that genre but you get the idea.

She started as a stripper and therefore has nudes already all over the internet. And yeah another trash rapper into the fold. 

I'm somewhere between thinking Kate Mara is hot/totally would and hating her for being born into luxury with two NFL team owner grandparents. Like, that just sounds like the greatest thing of all time 

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You're favorite part is eating the cookies they leave out isn't it

• Like 1

Just a dumb story that's been sitting with me all day so I want to share.

Two years ago, I tweeted something a silly comment about the party I was attending at Christmas party I was attending. "Those pickle cream cheese and ham wrap things are a top tier hors d'oeuvre." One of my best friends responded later that night, "do with even mini quiche, bro?" That friend passed away in a car accident a couple weeks later, the start of 2016 was a really tough time for me. 

Anyway, last night at Christmas Eve party I went to, there was mini quiches on the snack table and I was instantly reminded of that little twitter conversation we had exactly two years earlier. I had a pretty good laugh to myself when I saw them, and ate more than my share of them. Just that little memory of an old friend really made this years Christmas for me.

Anyway, I hope all of you on FF had a great holiday! :D 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Just a dumb story that's been sitting with me all day so I want to share.

Two years ago, I tweeted something a silly comment about the party I was attending at Christmas party I was attending. "Those pickle cream cheese and ham wrap things are a top tier hors d'oeuvre." One of my best friends responded later that night, "do with even mini quiche, bro?" That friend passed away in a car accident a couple weeks later, the start of 2016 was a really tough time for me. 

Anyway, last night at Christmas Eve party I went to, there was mini quiches on the snack table and I was instantly reminded of that little twitter conversation we had exactly two years earlier. I had a pretty good laugh to myself when I saw them, and ate more than my share of them. Just that little memory of an old friend really made this years Christmas for me.

Anyway, I hope all of you on FF had a great holiday! :D 

It's always the little quirky things like that that make you smile and laugh, and really help after losing someone close.

Merry Christmas brutha

• Like 1

So those new Gatorade Nike shoes seem to be blowing up in popularly rn even though the design is really simple and bland and they're all just the same color lol. The only thing apparently "special" about them is the Gatorade tag on them.