What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

8 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Feral, un-owned cats are responsible for the majority of deaths

cats are definitely better than small dogs, but I don’t think you’re accurately describing the info in link

feral cats represent!!

Sorry, feral cats are basically just homeless domesticated cats. The only reason they kill more than cats like the two in my house is because pets are kept inside and fed by humans. Same species l though.

Sooo they asked Shenron to kill the saiyans vegeta and nappa but he couldn't do something that exceeded his creators power so they just wished for Goku to come back to life. Why didn't they just ask Shenron to evaporate the saiyan's spaceships? Then vegeta and nappa would've just died in the middle of space 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Sooo they asked Shenron to kill the saiyans vegeta and nappa but he couldn't do something that exceeded his creators power so they just wished for Goku to come back to life. Why didn't they just ask Shenron to evaporate the saiyan's spaceships? Then vegeta and nappa would've just died in the middle of space 

Saiyans could live in space IIRC.  IT was just quicker if they went in their spacecrafts, and they could "hibernate".  I wish there was a way to watch the original Dragonball and Dragonball Z.

27 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Saiyans could live in space IIRC.  IT was just quicker if they went in their spacecrafts, and they could "hibernate".  I wish there was a way to watch the original Dragonball and Dragonball Z.

Frieza told Goku he wouldn't be able to survive in space when he blew up planet namek 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Frieza told Goku he wouldn't be able to survive in space when he blew up planet namek 

My memory is fuzzy from the older series.  I remember out satellite TV stopped during the Cell saga and when we got Cable it was mid-way through the Buu saga.

20 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

My memory is fuzzy from the older series.  I remember out satellite TV stopped during the Cell saga and when we got Cable it was mid-way through the Buu saga.

I've seen maybe 10 episodes since I didn't have cable growing up, I've only read all the manga and video games. Until somewhat recently that is. 

6 hours ago, RamRod said:

This was me when everybody was saying this leaving work. (except December 30th because we're not open tomorrow)

when-its-december-31st-and-someone-says-

That legitimately looks like my brother 

42 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I was talking about something that was less likely to get a virus from...if only Netflix or Amazon provided it...

There's a geek version of Netflix that is just anime ****. I wanna say it's called crunchy roll or something. It's one of the ps4 apps that's always in my recommended app area