What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

36 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Best pop artist of this decade.

Translation: I don't listen to pop but I almost always dig Timberlake jams

My favorite pop of this decade is probably Dr Pepper. I used to not be a fan but those 23 flavors have earned my heart. 

22 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I just got contacts. Gonna take some getting used to, and I'm really bad at putting them in, but I'm excited to be able to wear cheap sunglasses and see.

I also immediately put my glasses on again and said that I'm blind, like every other annoying person that's ever tried on someones glasses. 

My eyes are too squinty mcsquinty for contacts 

30 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

People of asian descent can't wear contacts? Is that a real thing (obv it depends on the exact background)?

My eyes are small and I flinch too much

Just now, Tyty said:

My eyes are small and I flinch too much

Systematic desensitization, my friend. Time and effort.

Maybe start by putting in eye drops until you can do it easily and with confidence. Then move up to soft lenses (I'm assuming soft?).

If you put two-three drops of contact lens solution onto the lens before placing it in your eye, it basically feels like an eyedrop.

If you're trying to put the lens in 'dry' you're going to run into problems and discomfort.

6 hours ago, texans_uk said:

And be immediately banned from all Rugby games, activities, discussions, heck I'd even ban you from watching it on the TV at home on your own, forever. 

Why? Is that not a thing?

Cause ET piqued my interest, but you kinda took a piss on my parade.

Just came home. Apparently while I was gone my TV turned itself on and went to YouTube. Y’all seriously want to tell me this is normal? 

No more smart TVs. I just want a dumb TV  with MAYBE one device that streams Netflix that I can unplug.

We’re all going to regret letting these Silicon Valley weirdos into our lives this much 

17 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Just came home. Apparently while I was gone my TV turned itself on and went to YouTube. Y’all seriously want to tell me this is normal? 

No more smart TVs. I just want a dumb TV  with MAYBE one device that streams Netflix that I can unplug.

We’re all going to regret letting these Silicon Valley weirdos into our lives this much 

Better break a flashlight 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

No more smart TVs.

https://www.technobuffalo.com/2017/03/07/wikileaks-cia-can-turn-your-smart-tv-into-a-surveillance-device/

Apparently, a program known as “Weeping Angel” gave the CIA access to Samsung’s suite of Smart TVs, allowing hackers to turn the television set’s built-in microphone into a surreptitious surveillance gadget. All the while, the TV would appear off, though the hardware inside would reportedly continue to operate.

This is only what we know.. imagine what we don't.

28 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't care. I'd someone wants to watch me sit on my couch while eating jalepeno chips and posting on here, go for it.