What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Sometimes I have way more trouble than is reasonable opening trash and produce bags. That’s about the only one I can think of.

4 hours ago, cddolphin said:

What is something simple yet embarrassing you never were able to do?

I can't back into a parking spot. I used to be able to when I had a sports car, but now that we have the Expedition - geez, that land boat doesn't want to move.

Watched the music video for Hammer's "2 Legit 2 Quit" with my 3 year old last night.   My God, that video is some glorious early 90's cheese.  I can only imagine the director explaining this to him.

"And then next Hammer, we'll put you in a wrestling singlet in a boiler room with a couple backup dancers lit only by the boiler fires while you speed hip hop dance as fast as humanly possible"

Edited by THE DUKE
  • Like 1

Just now, THE DUKE said:

Watched the music video for Hammer's "2 Legit 2 Quit"  My God, that video is some glorious early 90's cheese.  I can only imagine the director explaining this to him.

"And then next Hammer, we'll put you in a wrestling singlet in a boiler room with a couple backup dancers lit only by the boiler fires while you speed hip hop dance as fast as humanly possible"

Yeah...I think we collectively decided to forget about music from the early 90s. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

Seriously?

No 90's alternative/grunge? No love for Nirvana, Pearl Jam, the Goo Goo Dolls?????

S3fND6Y.gif

Nirvana and Pearl Jam make the cut. But their brilliance isn't enough to eclipse the MC Hammer/Vanilla Ice/Paula Abdul nonsense...

9 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Nirvana and Pearl Jam make the cut. But their brilliance isn't enough to eclipse the MC Hammer/Vanilla Ice/Paula Abdul nonsense...

We can say this about any era of music tho.

gallup-poll.png

I give it 8 years until soccer is the #2 sport in the US. Growing exponentially over the last decade while all the other big sports are declining. As the younger generations take over, the shift will be dramatic.

When the World Cup comes back to the US in 2026, I think soccer will be pushing the NFL. 

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

When the World Cup comes back to the US in 2026, I think soccer will be pushing the NFL. 

This is probably heresy on a football forum, but that would be awesome.  And i don't even like soccer.  I just don't like how arrogant football is, and how un-fan-friendly they are.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Except the '80s. I won't listen to arguments to the contrary. 

Devo, Culture Club, B-52s, Men at Work, Bangles,  Yes, Toni Basil, Irene Cara, Pet Shop Boys, INXs, etc. all trash. The only good thing any of them did was INXS making the riff for Need You Tonight so it could be used in club mixes.

Most glam metal bands were trash.

And let’s be honest - no matter how much we want to pretend stuff like Wham’s Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go and David Lee Roth doing a rendition of California Girls was actually good music and not radio pop tripe, it isn’t. And I say this while listening to Make It Big

51 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I got you fam..

But garbage and produce bags don’t have a handle..?

I will, however, check to see if stretching across the opening works.