What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I drink wine with ice and grape juice added into it and I don't feel bad about it or embarrassed about it.  Sometimes, in the winter, when I'm living in a cold part of the country, I will heat wine up in the microwave and put a bunch of lemon or lime into it.  

30 minutes ago, Starless said:

A coconut shrimp burrito is the sort of thing a madman would come up with, but it's delicious.

That sounds awesome, actually - and I'm not a shrimp kinda guy.

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I drink wine with ice and grape juice added into it and I don't feel bad about it or embarrassed about it.  Sometimes, in the winter, when I'm living in a cold part of the country, I will heat wine up in the microwave and put a bunch of lemon or lime into it.  

Typically, I'm a "to each their own" but this is just all kinds of awful...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Typically, I'm a "to each their own" but this is just all kinds of awful...

Don't knock it until you try it.  Those aren't even the worst things I've had to drink.  Wanted a Martini once, but I also wanted a Screwdriver, so I mixed some vermouth and vodka and orange juice.  I like my Martinis extra dirty though, so I poured in some olive juice and olives.  Called it a Screwtini.  Pretty good.  Did the same thing with cranberry juice and pickle juice.  Also pretty good, but I don't have a name for that one.  Maybe it's a Cosmopickleton. 

7 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Don't knock it until you try it.  Those aren't even the worst things I've had to drink.  Wanted a Martini once, but I also wanted a Screwdriver, so I mixed some vermouth and vodka and orange juice.  I like my Martinis extra dirty though, so I poured in some olive juice and olives.  Called it a Screwtini.  Pretty good.  Did the same thing with cranberry juice and pickle juice.  Also pretty good, but I don't have a name for that one.  Maybe it's a Cosmopickleton. 

You should never be allowed to name drinks.  But I do like martini's extra dirty as well so the olive juice and olives I can get behind...

• Like 1