What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Typically, I'm a "to each their own" but this is just all kinds of awful...

He had the gall to call Brady gross and then puts all of this nonsense in his mouth.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Did anybody watch this last night? My reaction the whole time:

You could tell after the first clue that they weren't going to know a single thing about football. Shouldn't Jeopardy contestants have a wider range of knowledge than that? They probably don't know anything about sports at all and that's not good if you're playing a game based on a wide variety of general knowledge.

Also, don't diss Alex Trebek. He tells it like it is. These contestants are playing for thousands of dollars, a few jabs from Alex Trebek should be worth it. And it's great whenever someone tells their little uninteresting backstory and he just says, "Good for you". xD

Edited by NS922

2 hours ago, The LBC said:

I've been eating real Mexican food and so little fast food for so long that I don't even care if that's homemade, it still looks disgusting to me.

Look at captain connoisseur over here

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Figure out how to make their breakfast sausage crunchwraps and you'll have me.

replace tostada with hashbrown patty, put in some scrambled eggs. It's the cream sauce that's a mystery. I just put Cholula in mine.

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Nothing in the gif is a revelation. I make breakfast crunchwraps all the time, they're delicious. Find me a gif that shows me how to recreate Taco Bell's creamy jalapeno sauce and I'll thank you.

That's the secret to life. Remember the old baked beans commercials with the dog? This is real ish. You find that out and you win at life and make lots of money and get all the ladies (or men, I don't care). You also gain me as your new bff forever. So it's a double win.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

One step ahead of you, mi amigo.

There's actually plenty of recipes online. I haven't made it because it sounded too labor intensive to me but my aunt has. The stuff she made might be even better than Taco Bells. It was spicier.