What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

24 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

real **** when i was eating TB like almost on the daily my system was like bulletproof dog. never got sick... zero diarrhea ever.. i was invincible tbh. i was also a teenager though.  

Once you start mainlining it it doesn't affect you no mo

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

real **** when i was eating TB like almost on the daily my system was like bulletproof dog. never got sick... zero diarrhea ever.. i was invincible tbh. i was also a teenager though.  

I worked at MickeyDs for my first job. Ate chicken nuggets like they were vitamins and made all sorts of sandwiches; whatever I wanted. Didn't gain a pound or ever feel like ****.

Now I'd probably die if I did that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Once you start mainlining it it doesn't affect you no mo

word. super size me propaganda got folks nervous for no reason. im actually falling apart very early in life, so it may've done damage now that i think about it. maybe just withdrawls.. i gotta get back on that meat product & nacho cheese sauce product to fix my **** and get more functional

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

word. super size me propaganda got folks nervous for no reason. im actually falling apart very early in life, so it may've done damage now that i think about it. maybe just withdrawls.. i gotta get back on that meat product & nacho cheese sauce product to fix my **** and get more functional

Don't let the man tell you how to live.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I did my taxes last night, and I'm getting A LOT back, so I'm pumped. That said, my dad would be extremely disappointed in me after giving Uncle Sam an interest free loan for an entire year on my hard earned money.

i look at it like giving uncle my money to hold onto so i dont do stupid stuff with it