What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

48 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:
1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I got there a long time ago.  They're all trained monkeys for my entertainment in my opinion.  Anything they want to think beyond the role they play is irrelevant.

Except John Malkovich, that guy is a world treasure.

FIFY

fify

Edited by MathMan

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:
2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I got there a long time ago.  They're all trained monkeys for my entertainment in my opinion.  Anything they want to think beyond the role they play is irrelevant.

Except Ryan Reynolds, that guy is a world treasure.

FIFY

giphy.gif

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Do you ever NOT complain about something?

Just wait till he needs to Greco Roman Wrestle with us on Sudnay.. I say we tag team him. Really give him a good pounding. Make him sore for the next few days, unable to even walk straight..

What say you @HorizontoZenith

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Just wait till he needs to Greco Roman Wrestle with us on Sudnay.. I say we tag team him. Really give him a good pounding. Make him sore for the next few days, unable to even walk straight..

What say you @HorizontoZenith

Slather him up in succulent pluuuuuum juice...

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

giphy.gif

You wouldn't give that reaction if you've never felt the strong embrace of ET's thick thighs wrapped around your neck making you scream uncle....

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Slather him up in succulent pluuuuuum juice...

Just three bros, slathering each other in juice, getting nice and sticky together. Sharing each others warm but strong embrace. Out for that quest of true domination.. making the other two wish they had the upper hand. Ultimately making them scream your name. The rush you get in every orifice from bending their will. Wishing that Sunday was every day, because truly that's the only time you're able to step out of the proverbial closet and feel like a true man.

Just bro stuff.. Am I right @HorizontoZenith