What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Anyone make a business card before?  I've been slacking on making one for a while I need to.  Been looking at moo.com but can't seem to make a decision on a design pattern.  Anyone got any suggestions?

My wife makes bussiness cards. Her first ones from the online places were blah but since shes gotten a program for it the cards are pretty sweet. So i would suggest finding a person to actually make it and not a website.

So I've been putting off seeing a doctor about some stomach pains for years and my family has always teased me for it. About a month ago, my dad collapsed at work and passed away 2 months before retirement, so naturally my reaction was to go to the doctor. At the urging of my family, I also told my PCP about my stomach issues and he referred me to a GI to have it looked at. So I schedule an office visit with them and go in. It lasted like 10 minutes, tops. He asked me a bunch of questions and that was it.

I received a claim today from Aetna for $417 for services rendered. Aetna pays nothing. This is exactly why I don't go to the doctor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

@CWood21 you've gotta name your dog Atticus or Scout, because the key to naming a dog is to let everyone know that you have read To Kill A Mockingbird

Go with Radley. 

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

No issues with delivery or stuff like that? We need a new mattress, but don't want to run around the mattress stores...

No issues at all. Took about a week, and they dropped it on the porch. Comes in a tube, with a blade to cut it open. Unlike most memory foam beds that need 48hrs to decompress, the Purple is ready to lay on in about 10 min.

17 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

So I've been putting off seeing a doctor about some stomach pains for years and my family has always teased me for it. About a month ago, my dad collapsed at work and passed away 2 months before retirement, so naturally my reaction was to go to the doctor. At the urging of my family, I also told my PCP about my stomach issues and he referred me to a GI to have it looked at. So I schedule an office visit with them and go in. It lasted like 10 minutes, tops. He asked me a bunch of questions and that was it.

I received a claim today from Aetna for $417 for services rendered. Aetna pays nothing. This is exactly why I don't go to the doctor.

High deductible plan?

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The hipster move would be like some minor character. Like the guy who drinks the coke with the paper bag.

That one is making me draw a blank. Is it Dolphus Raymond? The dude who pretends to be a drunk?

Dolphus, regardless of the Mockingbird reference would be a really hipster name.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

It's a plan I have through work that I have literally never touched until last month. My deductible (if I'm reading this right) is $1,500.

Woof.

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

It's a plan I have through work that I have literally never touched until last month. My deductible (if I'm reading this right) is $1,500.

A lot places are going to a high-deductible plan. My deductible for the family is $3k.

Look into the HSA if it is a high deductible plan. They take whatever amount you designate every paycheck, and you can use it to pay any medical/dental/vision bill. An HSA never goes away, and it lowers your taxable income.