What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

ehh actually nevermind someone will probably react negatively to this video lol

The first guy to intervene can't decide if he's a samurai or sumo wrestler. 

Fat dudes with man buns, smdh. 

Edited by domepatrol91

6 hours ago, Starless said:

A year ago, almost to the day, we had the first warm day of the year and I got bitten by a tick despite wearing jeans.

Today it happened again.

I can only conclude that ticks are out here trying to murder my ***.

Maybe you taste good.

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Could you imagine a fat guy, trained to manhandle other fat guys, ALSO trained with a bigass curved sword and charged at you?

Terrifying.

I actually think we need to set up a casting call, have a Sumorai army for that TV show we were gonna do with you and @LETSGOBROWNIES solving crimes in New Orleans.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

It would make it hard for my wheelchair to get around. So I put it on a little raft with a troll motor and a spotlight.

True - and we'll modify @LETSGOBROWNIES's Segway into a Jetski. Maybe give him a tow line to pull you around during the climactic chase scene.

• Like 1

Had to make a bunch of html templates at work. Boring busy work, but whatever. The design doc said to make the font san-serif. The correct spelling is sans-serif. I used the correct spelling and apparently doing so was wrong. 

Interestingly, there's no visual difference between san and sans so I guess browsers are prepared for idiots.

• Like 1