What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, cddolphin said:

I was expecting sympathy, you are all animals :|

No, cats are the worst.  I effing LOVE animals.  I literally care about animals more than people generally speaking.  The reason I hate cats so much is because they care so little for life.  Cats are directly responsible for the EXTINCTION of 33 species of animals.  They kill, kill, kill and kill some more just for fun.  I effing hate cats.  YOU are the animal for supporting such a vicious, literally stupid and pointless creature.  It's only mewing at you because it's a particularly dumb one that can't take care of itself.  It doesn't love you.  It doesn't like you.  It needs you.  Don't give it a thing. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Cats are directly responsible for the EXTINCTION of 33 species of animals.

Thousands of species go extinct every year. It's part of the circle of life.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

It's only mewing at you because it's a particularly dumb one that can't take care of itself.  It doesn't love you.  It doesn't like you.  It needs you.  Don't give it a thing. 

You're right but that's what's so appealing. They're little selfish ninja-jerks in a cute and cuddly form and they commit mass murder. So kawaii.

31 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It’s my birthday today. So far I’ve received 3 bottles of liquor, lottery tickets, cash and my wife’s old roommate is taking me to a smokehouse tomorrow for all the whiskey and smoked meats I can stomach.

best birthday since my 21st and probably top 3 all time.

Happy b day!  Enjoy that booze!

• Like 1

So I changed my name from tytybearsfan21 to to tyty make it sleeker and sexy and now I'm wondering if changing it to ty will make it sleekierer and sexierer or maybe if I'm too drunk off Moscow mules

4 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

It’s my birthday today. So far I’ve received 3 bottles of liquor, lottery tickets, cash and my wife’s old roommate is taking me to a smokehouse tomorrow for all the whiskey and smoked meats I can stomach.

best birthday since my 21st and probably top 3 all time.

Happy f'ing birthday boi I love you more than I love my own kids

@EliteTexan80 rate these things in order of best to worst things in the world

wet socks

esgles winning the superbowl

tom hanks wishing Shenron for eternal youth

me talking to you 

egging @Matts4313 house

eating butter wrapped bacon wrapped sausage

Edited by Tyty

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

No, cats are the worst.  I effing LOVE animals.  I literally care about animals more than people generally speaking.  The reason I hate cats so much is because they care so little for life.  Cats are directly responsible for the EXTINCTION of 33 species of animals.  They kill, kill, kill and kill some more just for fun.  I effing hate cats.  YOU are the animal for supporting such a vicious, literally stupid and pointless creature.  It's only mewing at you because it's a particularly dumb one that can't take care of itself.  It doesn't love you.  It doesn't like you.  It needs you.  Don't give it a thing. 

They have their purpose. Try living on a dairy farm sometime. Rats, mice, and other rodents run around acrages all over the place. Having some cats around really helps that issue.

• Like 1