What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

Dude I was in a uber with her driving home . I'm not about to walk away after paying 40 dollars 

Lol forty whole dollars?

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

" being alpha " so your okay with women hitting you ? 

Ok with it?  No.  That’s why I don’t antagonize them with dumb comments or hang out with trashy women.  Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas as they say...

In your exact situation I’d have asked the Uber driver to drop me off somewhere, paid for her to get home and got another ride myself. Chalk that $40 up as a valuable life lesson.

• Like 3

FYI no I'm not an abusive dude or a mean guy. But I'd be damned if someone gonna hit me and scream at me while I'm in no way able to walk away .

Idk what else I should of done ? I wasn't saying anything until she punched me in my face .

But some guys are okay on letting women push them over . I'm not that type of individual , I believe in fair relationships . 

3 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Dude I was in a uber with her driving home . I'm not about to walk away after paying 40 dollars 

Holy moly, $40! You didn't explain that! Totes justified breh!

5 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

4 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

" being alpha " so your okay with women hitting you ?Lol cause idk what else I could do after being punched and clawed on.

You walk away, kinda like he said. Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot... repeat.

It's really pretty simple. Think there's a few YouTube videos you can reference.

6 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

and yes you have to talk to women a certain way . Other wise they'll run all over you , I don't hit or anything or get super rude . But that's why you put your foot down man .

They run all over you because they don't respect you. Getting respect isn't about raising your voice to anyone, male or female. 

If it is to YOU, then I think we found the problem.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

In your exact situation I’d have asked the Uber driver to drop me off somewhere, paid for her to get home and got another ride myself. Chalk that $40 up as a valuable life lesson

Couldn't have said it better myself.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol forty whole dollars?

Ok with it?  No.  That’s why I don’t antagonize them with dumb comments or hang out with trashy women.  Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas as they say...

In your exact situation I’d have asked the Uber driver to drop me off somewhere, paid for her to get home and got another ride myself. Chalk that $40 up as a valuable life lesson.

Dude women in general act messed up lol. 

Im not gonna tell an uber drive to say " pull over on the beltway " than catch another uber with 5 percent battery .

the situation was rough , and I regret inviting her . But I'm not letting a women hit me period . 

Also cold as heck outside , it doesn't matter if a girls rich or from the gutter , some women have mood swings and will take it out on you . 

also by alpha I ment I held on to her to basically calm down . I didn't hit her or anything . Maybe that word was taken out of context . 

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Yes , don't worry he's gonna give me more of his wisdom lol.

first police now women ?

I mean, it seems as if you’ve whiffed on both fronts so far, so maybe less “talking”, more listening.  I mean, you had advice from married guys and cops, what more you want?

FYI no I'm not an abusive dude or a mean guy. But I'd be damned if someone gonna hit me and scream at me while I'm in no way able to walk away .

But you can, it’s called getting another ride.

Idk what else I should of done ? I wasn't saying anything until she punched me in my face .

Get. A. Separate. Uber.

But some guys are okay on letting women push them over . I'm not that type of individual , I believe in fair relationships . 

As long as you appreciate the amusement a bunch of happily married dudes are getting from the single guy who just got punched in the face by a chick telling US how relationships work, then proceed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, it seems as if you’ve whiffed on both fronts so far, so maybe less “talking”, more listening.  I mean, you had advice from married guys and cops, what more you want?

But you can, it’s called getting another ride.

Get. A. Separate. Uber.

As long as you appreciate the amusement a bunch of happily married dudes are getting from the single guy who just got punched in the face by a chick telling US how relationships work, then proceed.

Another ride in 3 am in the cold with 5 percent battery.

you actually just told me that ?