What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

My friends suck, I’m up for going to a game with randoms from the internet. Let’s go! 

I’d actually have to figure out a plan for it. Still a 5 hour trip. 

Ive picked up randoms from the internet up to go to Vikings games, hell soccer can’t be any different.

whats some other soccer lingo to yell, “Goal!” And that “O-Lay” song are all I got

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

lol so this girl I took I paid for our uber our drinks our food .it was a lounge and she got drunk and brought a hood mentality , so in our car I tried calming her down.

she 

- hit me 

- bites my back head 

- calls me a ****

so I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed her and told her to calm down.she than starts to cry .gentleman my face is bruised up lol after taking 20 of her soft *** punches .and than she said she would call the police lol than she gets droppes off than begs for money for an uber ctfu .

I just had to vent because, I like to fight and I do like that she hit me her hardest lol. But to get called fake And a ***** 

laughable  . When all her friends including her wanted me .

You are pretty bold tbh

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I have to be in the mood for them, but, as @EliteTexan80 said, they can literally save your life.

Eat the olive, squeeze the lime, chug the questionable veggie juice and vodka mix and and feel like a million bucks temporarily.

Now I want a michelada....

That’s all you put in your bloody? You gotta make that thing a meal. Beef stick, pickle, asparagus, a couple spicy peppers, slice of bacon, hell, at Twins Games they even got em with a Slider sticking out of the top of them.

Then you have to have the beer chaser on the side, just to top it off as a great bloody.

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

That’s all you put in your bloody? You gotta make that thing a meal. Beef stick, pickle, asparagus, a couple spicy peppers, slice of bacon, hell, at Twins Games they even got em with a Slider sticking out of the top of them.

Then you have to have the beer chaser on the side, just to top it off as a great bloody.

Me? No.  But the brunch spot? Yeah, unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

lol so this girl I took I paid for our uber our drinks our food .it was a lounge and she got drunk and brought a hood mentality , so in our car I tried calming her down.

she 

- hit me 

- bites my back head 

- calls me a ****

so I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed her and told her to calm down.she than starts to cry .gentleman my face is bruised up lol after taking 20 of her soft *** punches .and than she said she would call the police lol than she gets droppes off than begs for money for an uber ctfu .

I just had to vent because, I like to fight and I do like that she hit me her hardest lol. But to get called fake And a ***** 

Sooo..... can I get her number?

10 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

she 

- hit me 

- bites my back head 

- calls me a ****

I remember my teenage days too

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

No way! I don’t believe you. 100% sober and happy as one of bob ross’s trees 

Being drunk is fun , but I don't go dress good to get into fights .

Life about a journey man .

Bob Ross ??

Edited by Dashing202