What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

despite the unfortunate nature of your predicament, it was good content for the forum man. 

Thank you man , I deal with a lot of absuive women which sucks . My friend cried when I screamed at her telling her to hit me and ate them up.

It isn't something I like to do but just like I thought my self , you can do things the nice way with women but when there super aggressive and you can't walk away , than I have no choice but to be a complete alpha male .

It sucks but sometimes you gotta talk to women like a drill Sargent . Like women on there " time of the month " or bad days take it out on you after you've done good things for them .

Fyi guys if you live in D.C. Maryland Virginia , please don't bother to get a relationship .

I mean not every women are like that . But I just won't deal with there excuses to why they should be rude or angry .

Edited by Dashing202

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Good work domey.  Make those 17 year old kids working the putt putt course earn their money.

Thank you for the support

the rest of my family acted like I wasn’t with them. Want to be my new family?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

It isn't something I like to do but just like I thought my self , you can do things the nice way with women but when there super aggressive and you can't walk away , than I have no choice but to be a complete alpha male .

Just so everyone’s clear here, you can most definitely just walk away.  Doing anything else to an absurd woman is decidedly NOT alpha. I’m fact puffing up on a woman is the exact opposite of alpha.

It sucks but sometimes you gotta talk to women like a drill Sargent .

Entirely false.

Like women on there " time of the month "

I’m guessing comments like this might contribute to the hostility you’re experiencing. ? 

• Like 2

Thank you man , I deal with a lot of absuive women which sucks . My friend cried when I screamed at her telling her to hit me and ate them up.

It sucks but sometimes you gotta talk to women like a drill Sargent . Like women on there " time of the month " or bad days take it out on you after you've done good things for them .

Fyi guys if you live in D.C. Maryland Virginia , please don't bother to get a relationship .

I mean not every women are like that . But I just won't deal with there excuses to why they should be rude or angry .

... there is so much wrong with this post, I can't even begin.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just so everyone’s clear here, you can most definitely just walk away.  Doing anything else to an absurd woman is decidedly NOT alpha. I’m fact puffing up on a woman is the exact opposite of alpha.

Entirely false.

I’m guessing comments like this might contribute to the hostility you’re experiencing. ? 

Dude I was in a uber with her driving home . I'm not about to walk away after paying 40 dollars 

" being alpha " so your okay with women hitting you ?Lol cause idk what else I could do after being punched and clawed on.

and yes you have to talk to women a certain way . Other wise they'll run all over you , I don't hit or anything or get super rude . But that's why you put your foot down man .

Edited by Dashing202