What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

57 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You have unknowingly stepped right into the middle of one of the CFB forum's best and worst memes with all this Houston talk.

Texansfan713 can be a bit... boisterous.

1 hour ago, patdt13 said:
1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

A guy I went to school with kidnapped someone. It's crazy because he never seemed like that kind of person. He was just a goofy idiot.

Guy I went to school with convinced a mentally challenged person to shoot a guy and steal his iPad. The dude is serving like 60 years.

Two guys I know - Olympic athletes, arguably the best TKD practitioners in the world - are right now under investigation for sexual assault against minors. The investigation goes back nearly two decades.

Had you asked me six months ago about Steven and Jean Lopez, I would have told you they were stand up guys and great ambassadors to the city of Sugar Land. Now? Yeah, notsomuch.

45 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Speaking of hot ham water, I just read that season 5 of Arrested Development is going to be a murder mystery about who killed Lucille 2.

OOOOOH!!! That sounds awesome! Need moar Buster in my life.

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Two guys I know - Olympic athletes, arguably the best TKD practitioners in the world - are right now under investigation for sexual assault against minors. The investigation goes back nearly two decades.

Yeah that's tough, especially if you have any kind of relationship with them.

Just now, patdt13 said:

lock him up

Dude graduated with like 3 degrees in 4 years, Biochemistry is the only one I remember.

Now he's making (and I don't meant barely making) 6 figures working on a cure for cancer.

I say we let him finish that, then lock him up.

6 hours ago, NickButera said:

Yes, but the logistics of when and where you eat bacon do not matter. Nor does it delegitimize Bacon's candidacy as the best food ever. Making your statement 66% false. 

Waffle House is fantastic and bacon is vastly overrated. Sausage > Bacon.

People gonna hate on me for being 100% objectively correct.