What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

17 minutes ago, iPwn said:
15 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Peanut butter and, raspberry jam with bacon and jalapeños on a burger is incredible 

I’m sure this is delicious. I’m not going to argue with you on this. But this sounds like it’s a heart attack on a plate. 

substitue the peanut butter with a handful of walnuts. the raspberry jam with crushed fresh raspberries, jalapenos with some alfalfa sprouts, bacon with some grilled chicken, and the bread with a lettuce wrap and you are good to go!

obviously just nix the burger part in general

Edited by MathMan

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

I’m sure this is delicious. I’m not going to argue with you on this. But this sounds like it’s a heart attack on a plate. 

Nah, they just serve it wrapped in paper 

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

substitue the peanut butter with a handful of walnuts. the raspberry jam with crushed fresh raspberries, jalapenos with some alfalfa sprouts, bacon with some grilled chicken, and the bread with a lettuce wrap and you are good to go!

obviously just nix the burger part in general

Alfalfa sprouts are wildly underrated 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

How does Monster make an energy drink that tastes this bad and still stay in business?

somehow they have a strangle-hold on the service-members, if my visits to military bases were any indication

14 minutes ago, MathMan said:

The sugarless kind tastes good imo

White can is the good ****. That drink called uptime is the best energy drink tho imo. You gotta be a real man to get the lid off tho. Struggle mightily with accessing the beverage after purchase. 

• Like 1

Just now, jfinley88 said:

White can is the good ****. That drink called uptime is the best energy drink tho imo. You gotta be a real man to get the lid off tho. Struggle mightily with accessing the beverage after purchase. 

yep. white can is my go to

• Like 1

There’s an intersection on my street, the last one before my culdesac, that turns red on my almost every time even when there’s nobody there. I think the intersection knows my car and hates me. A few months back I decided to just start treating the intersection like a stop sign. I’ll pull up to it, stop, and if nobody is coming I just run the light and make my left turn on a red. 

today I did it, and I was followed through the intersection by the car behind me.

First thought was an unmarked police was about to bust me, but it didn’t look like the models they normally used. Then I thought it might just be someone who saw me doing it and they were empower to do the same.... it really feels good. 

It was neither. They follow me onto my dead end street, but it wasn’t a neighbor or car I recagonized so I just pulled over to see what they wanted. This old lady pulled up along side me and proceeded to yell at me and informed me that she had a dash cam and would be reporting my driving with video evidence to the police. She ran the same red I did. I’m sure she just did it to make sure I couldn’t escape her justice, but of course she didn’t wanna hear about that.

I can’t imagine the police here care enough to do anything, they’ll probably be more annoyed with this lady reporting little crap than they are with my driving, but legally could they? They have to see that kind of stuff actually happen right? I’m not worried about a ticket because they’re far to lazy for that, but just wondering about the possibilty

Also, people are crazy. How boring of a life do you live when you go out hunting for people breaking traffic laws?

16 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

There’s an intersection on my street, the last one before my culdesac, that turns red on my almost every time even when there’s nobody there. I think the intersection knows my car and hates me. A few months back I decided to just start treating the intersection like a stop sign. I’ll pull up to it, stop, and if nobody is coming I just run the light and make my left turn on a red. 

today I did it, and I was followed through the intersection by the car behind me.

First thought was an unmarked police was about to bust me, but it didn’t look like the models they normally used. Then I thought it might just be someone who saw me doing it and they were empower to do the same.... it really feels good. 

It was neither. They follow me onto my dead end street, but it wasn’t a neighbor or car I recagonized so I just pulled over to see what they wanted. This old lady pulled up along side me and proceeded to yell at me and informed me that she had a dash cam and would be reporting my driving with video evidence to the police. She ran the same red I did. I’m sure she just did it to make sure I couldn’t escape her justice, but of course she didn’t wanna hear about that.

I can’t imagine the police here care enough to do anything, they’ll probably be more annoyed with this lady reporting little crap than they are with my driving, but legally could they? They have to see that kind of stuff actually happen right? I’m not worried about a ticket because they’re far to lazy for that, but just wondering about the possibilty

Also, people are crazy. How boring of a life do you live when you go out hunting for people breaking traffic laws?

I very sincerely doubt they'll do anything about it.

You should have learned her some respect tbh

5 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I very sincerely doubt they'll do anything about it.

You should have learned her some respect tbh

Oh I doubt they even let her show the video lol

thats like a 1/100 as far as things police are worried about 

it was more just wondering if they even have the power to do that.