What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

18 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Pizza hut generally is gross but the stuff crust is good. 

I just wish pizza was easier to make because good pizza is way to expensive.

I've always loved pizza hut and am a huge fan of the stuffed crust. I'm not very picky with pizza but yeah if you want a really good one it's not cheapl

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

One thing I have always done was never let my car touch under a quarter tank

Same.

Once I get under a half of a tank I’m usually looking for a convenient place to stop. Besides it being bad for the fuel pump, I can’t think of much that makes someone look like a bigger damned moron than running out of gas. Like, how does that sneak up on you?

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

After seeing your hand last week there’s zero chance I’m getting in your car.

Im trying to see 40, not die of Ebola in your passenger seat.

jJljTb2.jpg

pssh healing up mighty fine now 

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Same.

Once I get under a half of a tank I’m usually looking for a convenient place to stop. Besides it being bad for the fuel pump, I can’t think of much that makes someone look like a bigger damned moron than running out of gas. Like, how does that sneak up on you?

Not just the fuel pump, but say I would get in an accident during a blizzard or such it would such running out of heat in the car in the middle of nowhere, which is where I live. 

I’m not usually searching under a half a tank i guess but I would never drive until I would run out. Most of the time either I need a piss break or just about every morning I fill up just for good measure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’m actually a fan of cheap pizza. I actually enjoy a frozen pizza every now and then. Tombstone is always a treat.

Lotsa Mozza has the best frozen pizzas, get yourself one of those!