What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

They dont take much to care for and im sure ladies would like playing with them. As long as your not weird about it and was like “hey you want to see my hamster his names mr nibbles.” 

You have to just have it there and hope they ask “hey whats in the cage?” “O its hust mr biggles you want to see him?” Then they laugh and say sure and boom hes your wingman. Me and my wife had hamsters and they started some fun light conversations. 

I can about imagine the people you have conversations with.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Me and my wife had hamsters and they started some fun light conversations. 

I mean... your wife talks to hampsters ... you shouldn’t talk to rodents, it’s honestly a little odd.

seems like a good way to get full custody and collect that money from her

Edited by gopherwrestler

42 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I really don't mind shoveling snow. It's a nice combination of cardio and strength. It's basically crossfit with the added bonus of not actually being crossfit. 

My favorite thing about shoveling snow is not shoveling..... and just using a loader.

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

I really don't mind shoveling snow. It's a nice combination of cardio and strength. It's basically crossfit with the added bonus of not actually being crossfit. 

My favorite part of shoveling is I hate shoveling 

• Like 1

I follow Kurt cobains daughter on Instagram with the mad hope that one day she'll follow me back and decide we both oughta leave our spouses and get married.