What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 minutes ago, iPwn said:

With fish in it, not so much. 

You could totally do a land & sea burger. Granted I've never tried the stuff but I could certainly see the burger taking the majority of the taste with a slight hint of fish.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

You could totally do a land & sea burger. Granted I've never tried the stuff but I could certainly see the burger taking the majority of the taste with a slight hint of fish.

The kimchi would absolutely overpower the burger.

Just now, iPwn said:

The kimchi would absolutely overpower the burger.

It's that strong?

Makes sense considering it's fermented cabbage. 

Still would like to try it though. Maybe with a thin patty and mainly treat it as a seafood burger. 

13 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Would eat any of that for breakfast? Hell no. I like my food to taste good. Why the frack would I eat any of that ish for breakfast?

You're my damn breakfast expert! Understand, I am not a fan of boiled ham served with ketchup, so when I ask you about food stuff, it's BREAKFAST food stuff!

Act like a professional!

7 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

It's that strong?

Makes sense considering it's fermented cabbage. 

Also not just fermented cabbage. There's a ton of hot red pepper, ginger, fish sauce,  and typically some sort of seafood that's fermenting in there too.

Just now, iPwn said:

Also not just fermented cabbage. There's a ton of hot red pepper, ginger, fish sauce,  and typically some sort of seafood that's fermenting in there too.

Sounds delicious. Need to find somewhere out here that has great ramen/serves this.

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Sounds delicious. Need to find somewhere out here that has great ramen/serves this.

You should be able to buy some. Most grocery stores here have it, and if not, you should be able to find it at any place that sells regional specialty foods.

5 minutes ago, iPwn said:

You should be able to buy some. Most grocery stores here have it, and if not, you should be able to find it at any place that sells regional specialty foods.

Canned like sauerkraut? I've legitimately never seen this stuff in my life.

5 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Canned like sauerkraut? I've legitimately never seen this stuff in my life.

Usually in a jar. Looks red.

8 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Lol, wait. @TheVillain112 is one of us? I knew there was a reason I liked him, despite him being a Bengals fan...

And as an aside, I don't think it can be stated enough just how much of an improvement the new site is. Soooo good. 

Yes. Yes he is. Rollin through like the karambin crew we are. B|

1 minute ago, BLick12 said:

See, that would likely be good. I'm talking about something like this:

CristangBurger.jpeg

just piling it on the burger because "oh man, I love kimchi" is just weird.