What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So we’ve had a family fishing trip planned since Feb. my grandpa, uncle, and two cousins from my moms side, plus my dad

recently both my cousins bailed, and today my dad tore his rotator cuff and won’t be able to make it either. My uncles friends who I’ve never met are filling the three open spots and it’s no longer a family trip

is this a good time for me to bail too? The trip isn’t until Sept. I feel bad for bailing, but I didn’t sign up for a fishing trip, I signed up for getting the family together.

i hate bailing on people, but I just don’t want to go at all any more 

my uncle has already paid, and I’m more than willing to cover my spot even if I don’t go. Is this fair?

Edited by domepatrol91

33 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So we’ve had a family fishing trip planned since Feb. my grandpa, uncle, and two cousins from my moms side, plus my dad

recently both my cousins bailed, and today my dad tore his rotator cuff and won’t be able to make it either. My uncles friends who I’ve never met are filling the three open spots and it’s no longer a family trip

is this a good time for me to bail too? The trip isn’t until Sept. I feel bad for bailing, but I didn’t sign up for a fishing trip, I signed up for getting the family together.

my uncle has already paid, and I’m more than willing to cover my spot even if I don’t go. Is this fair?

I'd say it's fair.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 11:13 AM, iPwn said:

Finally found someone who we were considering hiring. Background check comes back today with domestic battery. 

Welp, guess I’m doing more interviews. 

Passionate about what they believe in and willing to fight for what’s right.

On 5/25/2018 at 1:31 PM, iPwn said:

Further research shows two DWIs and theft too.

Fun personality and dependable. isn’t afraid to drive under any conditions and will always be at work. 

Still working on something for theft, but it’s all about how you spin it 

• Like 1

On a related note... we just got an application from someone who was arrested for shoplifting at our very store lol 

but I don’t oficially know that. So you didn’t hear it from me 

Edited by domepatrol91

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah man, that’s fair, especially if you’re willing to cover any costs for canceling.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Fun personality and dependable. isn’t afraid to drive under any conditions and will always be at work. 

I like the way you think sir.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

On a related note... we just got an application from someone who was arrested for shoplifting at our very store lol 

but I don’t oficially know that. So you didn’t hear it from me 

Almost have to hire him just because of the set of balls he must have stuffed in his shorts.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Almost have to hire him just because of the set of balls he must have stuffed in his shorts.

He’s a heavy drug user. So the balls come and go depending on the day. 

Super likeable tho, I’ve known him for a while and he’s actually a good guy when he’s not jonesin. My boss has a history of giving people too many chances and I honestly hope this guy gets a job here 

last guy we hired like this was awesome (I mean unless you worked with him and had to come in cause he was a no show lol). He missed half his shifts and eventually got fired for it, but everyone liked him and he was a good worker when he was here. he just ghosted half the time.

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Don't be too quick to judge someone who got caught for theft because they might've actually been tryin to steal your heart the whole time 

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Don't be too quick to judge someone who got caught for theft because they might've actually been tryin to steal your heart the whole time 

He was stealing cough medicine tho.