What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@iPwn gonna get all the likes with those photos.  Those eggs look sooooooo damned good.

They’re all from a place here in Chicago. They take ~40 hours to make a pork broth that is a religious experience to eat. Berkshire pork belly that melts in your mouth. And yes, the egg is every bit as good as it looks.

One of my top 5 restaurants anywhere. God tier food.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

They’re all from a place here in Chicago. They take ~40 hours to make a pork broth that is a religious experience to eat. Berkshire pork belly that melts in your mouth. And yes, the egg is every bit as good as it looks.

One of my top 5 restaurants anywhere. God tier food.

I’m going to have to keep this in mind for our next trip to Chicago.  This ish looks amazing.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus that menu...

About a year ago, they expanded to be two restaurants right next to each other. So in addition to that menu, they also have an entire sushi bar that you can order from. It’s just technically the other restaurant.

11 minutes ago, iPwn said:

About a year ago, they expanded to be two restaurants right next to each other. So in addition to that menu, they also have an entire sushi bar that you can order from. It’s just technically the other restaurant.

Lol damn... I’d be there weekly.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Disagree, vocal vegans are way worse.  

Idgaf what anyone wants to do eat, but when you start yammering about my food being murdered you’ve officially become the worst person on the planet, and someone I want to punch in the face.

Yeah. I'll happily eat my food and not bag on yours (to your face at least - behind your back, I'm going to make fun of you because I'm petty like that). 

The minute you try to tell me about how I'm murdering precious, intelligent animals - then I look for a side of dolphin with my surf and turf and tell you all about it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Ooh see you at that sushi bar tbh. 

47 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So me and my wife have been donezo for a week and I had a dream @domepatrol91 and @Gmen4ev we're snapchatting her that I was in the wrong and was crazy for leaving. So I won't be talking to you fellas anytime soon, you betrayed me. 

If it makes you feel any better, none of the pics your wife sent me were worth saving 

• Like 4