What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Yep. You got me. 

Its pretty obvious , its not me, its a ego problem with you... 

I have never had a single problem in the Eagles forum  ever.... Cause why? Nabbs, Kilty, Phire Marky, those guys have NO EGO.. there just quality mods and posters. 

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Its pretty obvious , its not me, its a ego problem with you... 

I have never had a single problem in the Eagles forum  ever.... Cause why? Nabbs, Kilty, Phire Marky, those guys have NO EGO.. there just quality mods and posters. 

...we have a problem?

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm digging this first shift business. It sucks waking up to an alarm clock but it's nice having free afternoons.

I'm currently at the local watering hole having nice cold beerses. And that's nice. The guys I used to work with on second are working OT right now until 11. Suckers.

Glad you're enjoying it man. Is it a permanent shift? Or you moving back when the boss tells you to?

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Why are we arguing? Over tacos and a pic of a girl? 

What else? Football? Yeah freaking right..

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Your being super passive aggressive to me all the time dude, and dont act like your not. We used to be homies, now your just Passive Aggressive Peter  to me. 

If you say so. You like Arial Winter. I'm nearly twice her she, so I don't. But you do. And that's ok. Hence the "do you, boo."

But hey - interpret it however you want.

4 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Anyways i got to go to D & D soon with with my home slices to scope some chicks...

I didn't know you played D&D! You play as a bard I bet.

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Your being super passive aggressive to me all the time dude, and dont act like your not. We used to be homies, now your just Passive Aggressive Peter  to me. 

got a couple vibe killer vinny's. gotta get back to bull crappin buckie's imo. lol @ passive agressive peter, can't match that lol.