Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

47 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Rag

Got a pretty great feeling about this vote. Also, yeah I havent been around at all. Wont be around much tomorrow either, golfing in the AM and GF is moving into the apartment in the afternoon.

i think you are only saying this because "thats what you always do"

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Is there a character that only votes for Jerry? Xmad's votes seem like a posting restriction to me 

It's possible. He could be a certain character (Tall Morty), which can only vote in a name of a character. Though Tall Morty was moved from Other to Named Normie

Checking in between holiday stuff. Honestly don’t have a read right now. Want to see how stuff plays out tonight, seems like a lot of moving parts and day one stuff. 

My strongest read is tk3, but that’s mainly because he was buddy-buddy with a civvy malf and dropped in a vote. But I’m also dropping in a vote so I’m a hypocrite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

48 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

Checking in between holiday stuff. Honestly don’t have a read right now. Want to see how stuff plays out tonight, seems like a lot of moving parts and day one stuff. 

My strongest read is tk3, but that’s mainly because he was buddy-buddy with a civvy malf and dropped in a vote. But I’m also dropping in a vote so I’m a hypocrite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If it helps for me to explain my vote of malf...

Malf first played the "oh look I'm civ" with the request for additional civs. Then he played the "oh, Ted role has to be non-civ" until it was posted as known civ.

As for my Bucs comment, this is a confusing set of roles, which have moved - and he was subtly trying to stop discussion of the roles.. which feels like an anti-town act.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Is there a character that only votes for Jerry? Xmad's votes seem like a posting restriction to me 

I feel like it is too early to assume that.

And now, if he does have reason to be duplicitous, he can intentionally behave that way. I wish you held your thoughts until later and waited to see how he behaved subsequently.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

There was nothing subtle about my comments.

I'm just saying. Mafia has a chatty to workshop how all the roles interplay. We don't.

Civs do stupid things all the time from misunderstanding roles. I don't see any harm in trying to get this out there.

I don't get where this recent trend is that "discussing roles instead of scum hunting" is somehow anti-town... It isn't.

Archived