Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

1 minute ago, James said:
4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We all know what is going to happen. As soon as I am lynchable, I am going to claim I was converted to civ. You guys will be forced to lynch me. Then I die. 

But for the record, I think there is a solid chance that tophat guy has a chance to make me the new simple rick. 

Obviously I'm hoping you don't find simple rick.

check the op.

matts cant look for simple rick anymore.

24 minutes ago, James said:

Biggest concern right now is that J-22 might end up being similar to Mick Foley in Wrestlemania; we might spend the whole game making moves around him only to find out that he literally doesn't matter.

You're welcome 

I'm gonna start skimming up now 

17 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'll do this for now but let's not turn this into a game where we just follow the innocent child. 

Fin

Scummiest post of the game so far imo 

It's the I'll go along with the cleared townie as my excuse for voting town while simultaneously saying we shouldn't follow him in the future. 

That with the random clearing of me and Rags earlier (both rags and I are good enough scum players to fake ignorance of when a game starts) 

And the dreaded third vote on a town, if I was calculating correctly 

Whicker 

Just finishing day one 

I'd also vote Tuesday    General form is to not end a phase day or night on a holiday 

Matts feels like he was a one shot sk who could get a solo win.  For now he's worthless to discuss untill we can do anything about it.  Let scum worry about him 

Couple people peaked my interest so far,  this phase, gonna let it play out a bit first before I dive into that.  For now I'm fine with sticking on Whicker 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Scummiest post of the game so far imo 

It's the I'll go along with the cleared townie as my excuse for voting town while simultaneously saying we shouldn't follow him in the future. 

That with the random clearing of me and Rags earlier (both rags and I are good enough scum players to fake ignorance of when a game starts) 

And the dreaded third vote on a town, if I was calculating correctly 

Whicker 

Just finishing day one 

Okay. I need everyone to please read this post. This is exactly the reason why I got so frustrated with mafia last time. 

When I post a read, that's all it is. I didn't "clear" Rags and Bcb. In fact I literally said "as sure as I can be on day 1 (which isn't that sure)". Just because I use logic and actually explain the process behind my thoughts doesn't mean I'm set in stone on it or anything of the sort. Would you rather I not say anything? Would you rather I just say "I think X and Y are town" and not provide reasoning? 

Yeah you and Rags are good enough to fake it as scum. You are missing the point. It's a damn read. I believed you and he were genuine in your confusion and faking that as scum would require you to have chosen to use that as an opening strategy, which you've now implied that you don't believe such a strategy wouldn't have worked for you, so why would you have chosen it?

Like okay, I've now been accused of clearing Rags and bcb, tunneling on Matts, and too focused on Husker's choice of words. We're only 31 pages in. It can't just be because I'm the only one posting substance, right?

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Anyone who didnt realize I was J22 D1 wasnt paying attention. I literally posted a gif "throwing a wrench" and then "dont hate the game" then "flicking you off".... Then iPwn said the regional dude had been promoted (killed).

Some of us know nothing about the show. I don't know who J-22 is. I haven't read any gifs because I don't understand them 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I'd also vote Tuesday    General form is to not end a phase day or night on a holiday 

Matts feels like he was a one shot sk who could get a solo win.  For now he's worthless to discuss untill we can do anything about it.  Let scum worry about him 

Couple people peaked my interest so far,  this phase, gonna let it play out a bit first before I dive into that.  For now I'm fine with sticking on Whicker 

So you're willing to make a big time push on me halfway through your catch up but you don't want to expand on those who pique your interest? Why?

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay. I need everyone to please read this post. This is exactly the reason why I got so frustrated with mafia last time. 

When I post a read, that's all it is. I didn't "clear" Rags and Bcb. In fact I literally said "as sure as I can be on day 1 (which isn't that sure)". Just because I use logic and actually explain the process behind my thoughts doesn't mean I'm set in stone on it or anything of the sort. Would you rather I not say anything? Would you rather I just say "I think X and Y are town" and not provide reasoning? 

Yeah you and Rags are good enough to fake it as scum. You are missing the point. It's a damn read. I believed you and he were genuine in your confusion and faking that as scum would require you to have chosen to use that as an opening strategy, which you've now implied that you don't believe such a strategy wouldn't have worked for you, so why would you have chosen it?

Like okay, I've now been accused of clearing Rags and bcb, tunneling on Matts, and too focused on Husker's choice of words. We're only 31 pages in. It can't just be because I'm the only one posting substance, right?

Hmm getting overly upset here and concentrating on the second and third paragraphs while ignoring the first.  

Again what I'm saying is a read but I'm not getting upset over it.  You can disagree, poke holes whatever you like. If you are town, it's a misread on my part, though you're reaction here isn't helping your cause towards me.  It's called putting pressure on your number one read to see what shakes out. 

As to your other post.  Some people like putting out huge lists of who they think are scum.  You know who that gives an advantage to, scum.  All they have to do is play to your reads. I also like to get other reactions to what I've posted.  It's called scum hunting 101.  Place a vote, get reactions, go from there.  

Archived