Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

5 hours ago, Dome said:
6 hours ago, James said:

I don't think you were saving mafia. I think you're mafia and would rather have mookie around than malf.

Well you’re half right. If I was mafia I wouldn’t have wanted malf around 

Which half? The part where you're mafia or that you'd rather have mookie around? It's not one in the same, it was one or the other.

If you're mafia you wouldn't want malf around... So you're mafia?

dome

Yo check me out. I'm rumbling

- Whicker: Unlikely to be a Guard Rick. So he's limited to two mafia roles. As I said earlier, I would rather lynch someone who could be one of the 4 mafia roles, not only 2.

- Dome and Fin: were not here on N1, yet there were two mafia hits. They therefore can't be Evil Morty. Once again, would rather try to lynch who can be Evil Morty or a Rick Guard.

- Lions: doubt he's Evil Morty as well. That would require him killing people in time but never talking in the thread. @pwny how 'bout that modkill & replace?

So here is a list of potential suspects for me:

Rags

I'll be honest, not fond of Rags game right now. The "Malf thought you were mafia, not a coincidence he died just after" argument is 1. weak (I've never been mafia, bit I probably wouldn't kill the guy who was after me the previous night, all WIFOM though) 2. false as Malf was lynch, so I don't see the correlation. Rags is better than that. Also, he stayed pretty quiet for 2 nights before suddenly waking up and trying to lead the votes. I feel like it's scum attitude.

Touch

Didn't like the Finn solo BW yesterday. Immediately switch to Dome today. I've said earlier that I didn't feel like Finn and Dome should be targets. Touch knows that too. Looks like he's trying to hide behind votes without really pushing them. Feels scummy.

James

For reasons eluded to by the twins, mostly Pickle, among others

ET being absolutely absent is also kind of weird.

I fully expect to be 100% wrong

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh, I thought you said "how was I off on day 1".  I can't read.

And why did it stink?  I didn't like husker D1 and that hasn't changed, I think malf made some good points on mookie, and james posts have had a very scummy tone to them all game.  He gives me bad juju.

It seems like very feigned effort and isn't like you. 

Your first vote for Husker was because he was a Vikings fan aka a random vote. There's no way you got actual scum pinged by him day 1, especially in a "oh he's getting coached" type of way. Your read on Husker now is such an ambiguous statement that no one can really refute you and it seems like you made it out of desire to remain consistent. 

You've said before, as town, that people give you bad juju, but that generally comes associated with a multi quote post outlining your thoughts on various posts of theirs. This time, though, you just say it, and on a player who's already received traction from others. 

Your whole point on Mookie feels like setup. Mookie's scum meta certainly used to be inactive, but recently he's been inactive as a civ too and gotten mislynched several times. Also, "I think Malf had some good points" right after Malf dies. I feel like I've heard that from scum before. 

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

- Whicker: Unlikely to be a Guard Rick. So he's limited to two mafia roles. As I said earlier, I would rather lynch someone who could be one of the 4 mafia roles, not only 2.

- Dome and Fin: were not here on N1, yet there were two mafia hits. They therefore can't be Evil Morty. Once again, would rather try to lynch who can be Evil Morty or a Rick Guard.

- Lions: doubt he's Evil Morty as well. That would require him killing people in time but never talking in the thread. @pwny how 'bout that modkill & replace?

Rags

I'll be honest, not fond of Rags game right now. The "Malf thought you were mafia, not a coincidence he died just after" argument is 1. weak (I've never been mafia, bit I probably wouldn't kill the guy who was after me the previous night, all WIFOM though) 2. false as Malf was lynch, so I don't see the correlation. Rags is better than that. Also, he stayed pretty quiet for 2 nights before suddenly waking up and trying to lead the votes. I feel like it's scum attitude.

Touch

Didn't like the Finn solo BW yesterday. Immediately switch to Dome today. I've said earlier that I didn't feel like Finn and Dome should be targets. Touch knows that too. Looks like he's trying to hide behind votes without really pushing them. Feels scummy.

James

Rags.

33 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Rags

Touch

James

31 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It seems like very feigned effort and isn't like you. 

Your first vote for Husker was because he was a Vikings fan aka a random vote. There's no way you got actual scum pinged by him day 1, especially in a "oh he's getting coached" type of way. Your read on Husker now is such an ambiguous statement that no one can really refute you and it seems like you made it out of desire to remain consistent. 

You've said before, as town, that people give you bad juju, but that generally comes associated with a multi quote post outlining your thoughts on various posts of theirs. This time, though, you just say it, and on a player who's already received traction from others. 

Your whole point on Mookie feels like setup. Mookie's scum meta certainly used to be inactive, but recently he's been inactive as a civ too and gotten mislynched several times. Also, "I think Malf had some good points" right after Malf dies. I feel like I've heard that from scum before. 

Do you think Rags makes a better lynch for tonight than Xmad, Husker, or James?

Just now, The Orca said:

Do you think Rags makes a better lynch for tonight than Xmad, Husker, or James?

If you ask me, I'd say James.  Malf was leading the vote when James started posting and (the feel I got) trying to in a low key way steer votes off of Malf and onto Mookie (which was the BW Malf started).  I have strong feelings that James did this to gain some civ points with a very strong player in Malf. 

Then his post about Dome was setting something up for n3 or or later.  His post doing so was very calculated and thought out (not civ like).  It had all the feeling of mafia trying to look civ despite the actual intentions. 

On 9/3/2018 at 1:47 PM, husker_vikes3 said:
On 9/3/2018 at 1:46 PM, Nazgul said:

Maybe. But I don't feel a need to deny / confirm my identity at this time.

soft claims are so boring 

This post is the big red flag from husker. Its probably safe to say why because the mafia seems to know what's up, but just in case I'll hold back for now.

Dome throwing away his vote that late is the type of move he'd make as mafia; so obvious that people just dismiss it. I don't think anyone really knew the vc by that point, but it was fairly clear that malf was in the lead and mookie in 2nd.

In regards to the Xmad being Xmad discussion.  I get a slightly different feel.

In the game I hosted and a few others Xmad never did anything like he is doing now.  What he is doing now helps for him to stay quiet and lay low.  The things he did in the other games never had that effect.  It certainly is very scum like.  

Archived