Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Some of these isn't in order just a heads up.

Taking a look at these....doesn't civ Mookie usually make one vote and then dissapear? Seems a little off in my opinon

It really depends on my availability. I’ve had plenty of games where I’m elite too notch scum hunter with lots of posts. I’ve had plenty where I just follow consensus because I had no time to read up. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Was fin speaking matter of factly about who mafia was before he died the first time or after he came back?

Those were like his first posts after coming back I believe. I don't remember him doing so off hand before either. He might have though

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Those were like his first posts after coming back I believe. I don't remember him doing so off hand before either. He might have though

If they really are his first posts after coming back I’m almost positive fin is mafia.

54 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not necessarily his vote but his game and how he is playing.  It's not like whicker to post so little, have almost no substance and not really scum hunt (just jumping on BW)

I feel like I've posted the most words of anyone this game. 

I'm much busier during the week than I was before. Today I feel is a pretty clear cut vote and if yesterday is any indication, talking just leads to more opportunity for town to be influenced 

Just now, Whicker said:

I feel like I've posted the most words of anyone this game. 

I'm much busier during the week than I was before. Today I feel is a pretty clear cut vote and if yesterday is any indication, talking just leads to more opportunity for town to be influenced 

I agree on bucs.  Like I said before he is playing very similar to the 3:10 to Yuma game.  I just don't like how stale things have gotten so I'm going to proceed with scum hunting.  

I think the key to finding a mafia lies with the malf vote.  There is probably definitely one mafia on that line.  I was breaking down that vote when my phone died.  I'll get back to it in a little bit.  

On 9/4/2018 at 2:45 PM, kingseanjohn said:
On 9/4/2018 at 9:20 AM, Dome said:
On 9/4/2018 at 7:50 AM, James said:

I don't think you were saving mafia. I think you're mafia and would rather have mookie around than malf.

Well you’re half right. If I was mafia I wouldn’t have wanted malf around 

Which half? The part where you're mafia or that you'd rather have mookie around? It's not one in the same, it was one or the other.

If you're mafia you wouldn't want malf around... So you're mafia?

dome

This still hasn't been addressed by dome

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Pretty positive this is Whickers town game

I don't see it. He isn't nearly as active as usual and he only mention that he's busy after he's called out on it. But he also thinks that he has posted more words than anyone.

Doesn't add up to me. Especially after starting out with the tunneling vote and then not sticking to it. What am I missing?

57 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I don't see it. He isn't nearly as active as usual and he only mention that he's busy after he's called out on it. But he also thinks that he has posted more words than anyone.

Doesn't add up to me. Especially after starting out with the tunneling vote and then not sticking to it. What am I missing?

Did you miss day 2 and day 3? 

Archived