Week 1 GDT: Titans vs. Dolphins

titans0021

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

It's week 1 and it's a 4 point game, I don't really get the vast amount of overreaction.

People need to just settle down.

i know we're going to have to be somewhat patient with the offense, but scoring 3 points through 2.5 quarters is really bad by any measure.

Just now, -Hope- said:

i know we're going to have to be somewhat patient with the offense, but scoring 3 points through 2.5 quarters is really bad by any measure.

And the Saints let Ryan Fitzpatrick score 48 points on them, Matt Ryan and Nick Foles combined for like .5 YPA, Steelers tied with the Browns and DeShaun Watson looked like he doesn't belong in the NFL for most of the game vs the Pats.

It's week 1. Just breaaaaaaathe.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

It's week 1 and it's a 4 point game, I don't really get the vast amount of overreaction.

People need to just settle down.

And really outside of the alarming run D, I can't see what's there to really worry or be pissed off about.

1 minute ago, Andrei01 said:

And really outside of the alarming run D, I can't see what's there to really worry or be pissed off about.

Looked like the halftime(delay time? lol) adjustments worked alright in that regard.

I think what has worried me most to start this game is how bad the run blocking has looked so far. Was hoping for better than that, but it's been pretty bad on some runs. That being said, Dolphins have often sold out to stop it.

I wanna see more passing on first down too. Feels a bit too predictable as often as we're running on first down.

But we'll see how the game ends.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Looked like the halftime(delay time? lol) adjustments worked alright in that regard.

I think what has worried me most to start this game is how bad the run blocking has looked so far. Was hoping for better than that, but it's been pretty bad on some runs. That being said, Dolphins have often sold out to stop it.

I wanna see more passing on first down too. Feels a bit too predictable as often as we're running on first down.

But we'll see how the game ends.

run blocking, marcus, and the injury pileup are what have worried me the most.....and those seem like a pretty big deal! lol. sloppiness on run D was super frustrating but hopefully they've got that under control.

Archived