Week 1 GDT: Titans vs. Dolphins

titans0021

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

run blocking, marcus, and the injury pileup are what have worried me the most.....and those seem like a pretty big deal! lol. sloppiness on run D was super frustrating but hopefully they've got that under control.

Think we were being too cautious. Announcers said we only had 6 in the box early on.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m blaming your overconfidence and excitement for all of his.

What we have the Dolphins right where we want them? Where down by 4 in a game that started 5 hours and 42 mins ago we lost our left tackle and Marcus has a hurt hand I don’t know what you guys are upset about? Dolphins are about to feel the pain 

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

run blocking, marcus, and the injury pileup are what have worried me the most.....and those seem like a pretty big deal! lol. sloppiness on run D was super frustrating but hopefully they've got that under control.

Injuries are concerning but outside of potentially Lewan they've all been minor I think.

Marcus could be playing better but I think he's largely been decent. I don't have the highest opinion or expectations for Marcus(I don't see him as elite or anything close to it, I think he's in that 10-12th best QB range/just good, not great), the INT was bad but it was like 4 plays after he had just lost all feeling in his arm so maybe that had something to do with it.

Just now, dtait93 said:

I’ve never seen a weirder opening day game. Hours worth of delay, injuries to our star players, bench clearing brawl, announcers calling players grates, security having to run down children running on to the field...

Cris Carter saying it was a great challenge by Vrabel was funny too

Archived