Week 1 GDT: Titans vs. Dolphins

titans0021

Just now, Lilseb93 said:

It's kind of funny that it's so bad that they can't play yet people have been sitting safely in their seats. They have security guards standing outside all day. I guess they are expendable. We even have children running around on the field. Something doesn't add up. I could understand if there was a severe thunderstorm as they can get really bad here, but this is very odd. 

yeah i went to UM so i spent a few years living in miami and i know the thunderstorms are no joke- i can remember a canes game, maybe two, where there was a lightning delay but nothing like this. this is absolutely bizarre.

Just now, -Hope- said:

yeah i went to UM so i spent a few years living in miami and i know the thunderstorms are no joke- i can remember a canes game, maybe two, where there was a lightning delay but nothing like this. this is absolutely bizarre.

Oh nice. Are you a Canes fan then? That was my dream school but I couldn't afford it so I went to FAU. I grew up a Canes fan. 

But yah this is really excessive IMO. 

Just now, Lilseb93 said:

Oh nice. Are you a Canes fan then? That was my dream school but I couldn't afford it so I went to FAU. I grew up a Canes fan. 

But yah this is really excessive IMO. 

yeah, although i was there during the al golden years so it was not a great time to be a canes fan lol. and i feel you, UM is dumb expensive. the only reason i could afford it was a big scholarship- it ended up being my cheapest option, that's why i went lol. i actually made a few friends who went to FIU tho. lots and lots of uber-rich east coast kids at UM, not really my crowd, lol.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, although i was there during the al golden years so it was not a great time to be a canes fan lol. and i feel you, UM is dumb expensive. the only reason i could afford it was a big scholarship- it ended up being my cheapest option, that's why i went lol. i actually made a few friends who went to FIU tho. lots and lots of uber-rich east coast kids at UM, not really my crowd, lol.

Yah I've heard there's a lot of rich preppy kids at UM. Rough time indeed. I hated Golden with a passion. I'm still not sure about Richt as I don't want to be a team that always finds a way to blow a big game. Rosier gets on my nerves. Hopefully yesterday gets them their mojo back. 

Archived