2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

K'Neal Harry is the best WR in this draft. Hands down. I would love him. I rhink he would be a possiblity if something crazy happens and the bears make the playoffs and that pick ends up being a later 1st then we expect. Or if he lasts to the second. But i just can't see it. 

You don't worry about his ability to separate at the next level?  

Serious question:

Should we go and select DT 1/2 or 1/3 if Bosa is off with the recent Hurst, Hall picks?

They could be much improved and they could soldify the interior, but are they showed enough to make us pass on a top DT talent this year?

I think Jelly and/or Hankins, Hall, Hurst and Vanderdoes could be just fine in the middle going forward, but if Bosa is off we should select DT IMO, so we could finally make the middle a strength.

What do you guys think?

I wonder the same thing. Haven’t seen much of Oliver but Quinnen Williams is an absolute monster. To me, he looks like suh when he was in college but a little quicker. 

I feel like edge rusher is a bigger need for us but if we somehow win another game or two and can’t get Bosa, I would rather take qw instead of reaching for an end.

9 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Williams and Oliver are all world DTs... game changers...  you think PJ Hall or Hurst can kick out to base DE.... we absolutely suck stopping the run and getting to the QB

Base: Hall/Hurst

DT: Williams/Oliver

NT: Hankins or Jelly 

DE: Key and need someone else

Nah I think Hurst is a reliable 3 tech and not much else. Hall is looking like a rotational linemen at best. PFF has graded Hall as a Bottom 3 DL in the NFL, Jihad Ward levels of bad, but with just the eye test he hasn’t looked all that bad. Definitey not Jihad Ward level of bad. He certainly hasn’t looked good either though. 

4 hours ago, Rolni said:

Serious question:

Should we go and select DT 1/2 or 1/3 if Bosa is off with the recent Hurst, Hall picks?

They could be much improved and they could soldify the interior, but are they showed enough to make us pass on a top DT talent this year?

I think Jelly and/or Hankins, Hall, Hurst and Vanderdoes could be just fine in the middle going forward, but if Bosa is off we should select DT IMO, so we could finally make the middle a strength.

What do you guys think?

Draft players. Not positions. 

If Bosa is off the board. Quinnen Williams is the pick for me. True interior disruptor.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Draft players. Not positions. 

If Bosa is off the board. Quinnen Williams is the pick for me. True interior disruptor.

I hope we get Bosa as it’s a need and best player. DT isn’t as much of a need but I agree with you. Williams is #2 on my BB now. My #2 is changing quite a bit though lol. I had Ferrell there, then Greedy but he didn’t look that great vs Alabama, and now Quentin who was making LSUs OLine looking like a peewee football squad. 

PJ or Hurst shouldn’t stop you from drafting Oliver or Williams and you would just rotate them no need to move one of them to DE. 

I would still put Greedy as CB1 he’s faster and has better size then Baker and you can’t just judge a player off one game good or bad. 

This draft doesn’t have the without a doubt number 1 WR but there are so many good options.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I hope we get Bosa as it’s a need and best player. DT isn’t as much of a need but I agree with you. Williams is #2 on my BB now. My #2 is changing quite a bit though lol. I had Ferrell there, then Greedy but he didn’t look that great vs Alabama, and now Quentin who was making LSUs OLine looking like a peewee football squad. 

lol... you literally called him Greedy an All-pro this week. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

PJ or Hurst shouldn’t stop you from drafting Oliver or Williams and you would just rotate them no need to move one of them to DE. 

I would still put Greedy as CB1 he’s faster and has better size then Baker and you can’t just judge a player off one game good or bad. 

Gruden GM logic though....... don't need Darwin James when you have Jospeh and Obi 

Archived