2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

IF we do trade Carr in the off season, not saying we will, but what do you think about this compensation?

We have Picks #1, #17, #18. We swap with NYG, they get pick #18 and Derek Carr. 

We get pick #3, a 5th Round Pick, and Landon Collins. I think Landon just needs a change of scenery. 

Starting defense next season includes Nick Bosa, Greedy Williams, Deionte Thompson, Landon Collins, improved Gareon Conley, and perhaps CJ Mosley who will be a UFA. 

Andddd then, we package both our 1sts next year, along with a 4th, trade to #1 and get Tua from Alabama in 2020. 

Keep your eye on Alabama vs LSU on Saturday. If Tua does well in that game he will probably be the highest rated QB Prospect since Andrew Luck and possibly even higher. 

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

IF we do trade Carr in the off season, not saying we will, but what do you think about this compensation?

We get pick #3, a 5th Round Pick, and Landon Collins. I think Landon just needs a change of scenery. 

Starting defense next season includes Nick Bosa, Greedy Williams, Deionte Thompson, Landon Collins, improved Gareon Conley, and perhaps CJ Mosley who will be a UFA. 

Andddd then, we package both our 1sts next year, along with a 4th, trade to #1 and get Tua from Alabama in 2020. 

Keep your eye on Alabama vs LSU on Saturday. If Tua does well in that game he will probably be the highest rated QB Prospect since Andrew Luck and possibly even higher. 

Tua is not going to be a good NFL QB. Period 

He holds the ball too low his, releases too long, he has accuracy issues and he won’t have protection he has now.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Raiders are committed to Derek Carr as their long-term starter at quarterback.

With their season going down the tubes, the Raiders have begun cleaning house, which led to rumblings that Carr could be moved ahead of Tuesday's 4 PM ET trade deadline. There were also reports that teammates were questioning Carr's toughness, leading to tension within the locker room. Despite all the noise, coach Jon Gruden has double-downed on his quarterback while shooting down any and all trade rumors. Carr's current contract runs through 2022.

9 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Tua is not going to be a good NFL QB. Period 

He holds the ball too low his, releases too long, he has accuracy issues and he won’t have protection he has now.

Like I said the LSU game will be telling. He has faced all cakewalk defenses this year (although destroyed Georgias Defense last year). LSU is arguably the best defense in college football with two future NFL All Pros and multiple NFL starters. Tua could prove he is #1 pick in the draft worthy or a 4th Round QB. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Like I said the LSU game will be telling. He has faced all cakewalk defenses this year (although destroyed Georgias Defense last year). LSU is arguably the best defense in college football with two future NFL All Pros and multiple NFL starters. Tua could prove he is #1 pick in the draft worthy or a 4th Round QB. 

What do y’all think about Fromm the Georgia qb?

he quietly produces

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You think Carr is worth moving up 15 spots into the top 5, a 5th, and an All-Pro safety in his prime? I would love it but NEVER happening. Id doubt the Giants would trade Collins for Carr straight up. He's probably the best SS in the league and he's still only 26.

And Tua will never be a starting nfl qb. Hes not Russell Wilson and has a ton of flaws. His mechanics alone are enough to scare me away.

Just anointing White and Greedy All-pros now?

It won't Tua is not even remotely in Andrew Luck's league. Tua will be fine against LSU because Alabama is a powerhouse. Best Oline, WRs, TE, etc. you will find in college football. Doesn't make him a top NFL prospect. Seriously, Jeudy and Ruggs are top notch WRs. Irv Smith might be TE 1 next year. Jonah is a franchise LT.

34 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Weak arm. He's not an NFL QB. Another Aaron Murray type Georgia QB. 

Excited about the freshman Fields who likely take his job next season. 

Interesting his arm strength seems legit but I’ll definitely keep a eye out on that

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Just anointing White and Greedy All-pros now?

Greedy is about as sure a CB prospect as you can get. He needs to improve vs the run. Other than that he doesnt have a flaw to his game really. He's a plug and play shadow corner.

He's my #3 prospect on my BB behind only Bosa and Oliver. Favorite CB prospect in a long time for me

We need to address the consistently abused situation aswell and that is LB. we need to. Come away with quality this draft and throwing a struggling cj mosley in is just another band-aid on an infected gaping wound. We neglected this for too long and I hope we get white in the draft or something similar.

3 things we NEED to improve our D...

A consistent pass rusher

A true 3 down MLB who can make plays

A true FS who can limit the over the top plays that have killed us for years.

Easier said than done thats what we need most on D imo.

After that, someone who can cover TEs

Archived