Week 1: Eagles vs Falcons; Nicky Nine and the Banner Raising

Kiltman

34 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Well you guys got the W, but it does seem without the backing of Packer nation that Nicky Nine is back to Flaccid Foles. 

Nick Foles last great season for you was 2013, there obviously seems to be a correlation between the strength of Aaron Rodgers collarbone and the play of Nick Foles. You guys need to trade him while you can.

Take it easy. 

Even soft he’s bigger than most men. He’ll carve that GB defense up half chubbed. 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

do love that doug called the brady drop play last night. nick showing brady how that one is done. 

Also dont think we should call any more passes to QBs beasley was slow to react but still read that one probably wont be there next time. 

I’m wondering if we see it one more time in some way, but instead of the guy throwing it to the QB you get Alshon or Ertz/Goedert running a post 15/20 yards down the field from the QB and they hit them

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We need to find a way to keep Darby here. Easily our best cb.

If it comes down to Darby or Graham (which I think it might) it'll definitely be Graham IMO. Unless they're just already giving up on having the cap space to retain Graham.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

If it comes down to Darby or Graham (which I think it might) it'll definitely be Graham IMO. Unless they're just already giving up on having the cap space to retain Graham.

It will almost have to be Graham, because we'll have no other DE's besides Barnett, Sweat, and maybe Ostman under contract.

Howie has some wand waving to do. 

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

It will almost have to be Graham, because we'll have no other DE's besides Barnett, Sweat, and maybe Ostman under contract.

Howie has some wand waving to do. 

i know next to nothing about the college prospects but i hear this years d-line group is great. 

That dropped int by Rodney felt like a gut punch, but we kinda owed the Falcons one after they dropped an easy Foles pick.

And that Julio bobble catch that was called incomplete, but was really a catch, might have saved the W for us.

I'm happy most of the injured Falcons were able to return. Hopefully Neal is ok because I like him a lot and think his coverage ability was undersold by Collinsworth.

Archived