Week 1: Eagles vs Falcons; Nicky Nine and the Banner Raising

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I don't know if "defensive" is the right term for this, but my god some of you let the smallest things bother you sometimes. Christ.

I just personally don’t appreciate a guy pissing on my leg and telling me it’s raining. Especially a guy that’s coming off such a “mitch” move. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok bud. I said that I would feel good about the win (true) but not how it happend (sloppy play, also true). No team wins every game in a pretty little bow tied wrapped box. Sometimes you win ugly.

But I am going to check out of this thread. You guys celebrate. My point wasnt to pee in your cheerios. I was very impressed with your redzone defense. Its a quality win. Congrats. Have a good evening. 

Ok, fine. But can’t you see how it could be misconstrued that way? I mean, almost everyone comprehended it as a back handed compliment from a guy that is constantly a heel and you are surprised or get snippy when someone takes offense to it like there’s no grounds to the post. Someone’s just being “defensive” or “childish” or whatever you said. 

8 minutes ago, Danger said:
9 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Thought you did with Someone but after disappearing for 6 months , I've lost track!!

It's ok Nabbs, we're here for you. We will remember the stuff you forget. ^_^

Could of swore someone posted/reminded when he actually returned? Don't matter to me.

SB CHAMPION OUT!

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Ok, fine. But can’t you see how it could be misconstrued that way? I mean, almost everyone comprehended it as a back handed compliment from a guy that is constantly a heel and you are surprised or get snippy when someone takes offense to it like there’s no grounds to the post. Someone’s just being “defensive” or “childish” or whatever you said. 

I mean, it could have been taken at face value. But its irrelevant. Congrats on the win. 

41 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I just personally don’t appreciate a guy pissing on my leg and telling me it’s raining. Especially a guy that’s coming off such a “mitch” move. 

This. It’s 100% about who is saying it and when they are as opposed to what they’re saying. Clearly far from a perfect team, and there are negatives we’ll need to patch. Goes without saying anytime you don’t blow your opponent out.

Well it was ugly as hell, but the job was finished. We have a ton of cleaning up to do until Wentz gets back, but we are 1-0 and beat a damn good team. That is all that matters. 

What an an incredibly fun atmosphere at the Linc last night though. There is no fan base that is more passionate than the Eagles. I’ll talk more about the experience when I get back to my computer at home. 

Well you guys got the W, but it does seem without the backing of Packer nation that Nicky Nine is back to Flaccid Foles. 

Nick Foles last great season for you was 2013, there obviously seems to be a correlation between the strength of Aaron Rodgers collarbone and the play of Nick Foles. You guys need to trade him while you can.

Archived