Week 1: Eagles vs Falcons; Nicky Nine and the Banner Raising

Kiltman

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If I was a Cowboys fan I would be terrified that the Eagles just beat one of the more talented teams despite missing their MVP caliber QB, and committing a flukey late TO.

... Cool. What an awsome comeback to the imaginary slight you think you are responding too. 

7th grade lockers are ===> that way. 

4 minutes ago, oland11 said:

Calling 94WIP tomorrow and venting about how much of a heart attack this team gave me but how to be optimistic about this team as well. Joe Decamara and Jon Ritchie better be prepared

I was so god damned sick of all their negativity about the team over the past week. Can't you just have hope and be optimistic until they prove you wrong? EVEN BROWNS FANS have hope to start the season.... JFC

Just now, ninjapirate said:

yeah matts you know carson wentz a.k.a the best player in the NFL returns for the birds this year right? Watching their defense win them a game should just make your season outlook look bleak. 

I am failing to see how this relates to anything I have said in here tonight. Please. Enlighten me. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What the hell is wrong with you all? Why are you all so defensive? 

I can comment on your game without attempting to troll. And you guys can converse back without acting like you have a huge stick in your bum. 

To his defense, why shouldn’t we feel good about any win? It wasn’t pretty but when is it when you’re going against a top 3-4 NFC team?

and also, to his defense, when are you not trolling? 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I was so god damned sick of all their negativity about the team over the past week. Can't you just have hope and be optimistic until they prove you wrong? EVEN BROWNS FANS have hope to start the season.... JFC

rightfully so. Julio makes that last catch and we lose. Our offense was not stellar at all going into this game but I hope someone makes them eat their words tomorrow morning. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

To his defense, why shouldn’t we feel good about any win? It wasn’t pretty but when is it when you’re going against a top 3-4 NFC team?

and also, to his defense, when are you not trolling? 

You are an attorney IIRC, so I know you can read. I literally said the words "I would feel good about the win"... 

4 minutes ago, oland11 said:

rightfully so. Julio makes that last catch and we lose. Our offense was not stellar at all going into this game but I hope someone makes them eat their words tomorrow morning. 

No, you don't be a negative little **** until the team proves you actually have a reason to be. The Super Bowl Celebration ended 4 hours ago, but that doesn't mean you have to be doom and gloom about our chances already this season.

The preseason. Means. Nothing.

What is wrong with this guy? Comes into the Eagles forum to clearly dampen spirits, “man if I was an Eagles fan I would not be happy with how we achieved that win”... and then cries when we get defensive. 

and if you had no intention of dampening spirits then I don’t know what to say.. autism perhaps? I could go in depth as to why a post like yours, at the time it was made, would not be well received, but that seems like it would fall on deaf ears. If you seriously don’t understand, feel free to PM, here to help.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

... Cool. What an awsome comeback to the imaginary slight you think you are responding too. 

7th grade lockers are ===> that way. 

Matt. You literally left the forums after your rival won the SB. You were the kid that took his ball and went home. Do 2nd graders have lockers? 

How anyone can think that you’re willing to hold an actual legit argument anymore is beyond me. It’s like, if you’re wrong or off base you’ll just do what you’re doing or leave for 6 months. 

To be honest, in this case why are any of you even paying attention to Matts? What worth does his opinion have? 1. We won the Super Bowl 2. He's a Cowboys fan and by default doesn't know what he's talking about and 3. Most importantly, we just won the damn game.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What is wrong with this guy? Comes into the Eagles forum to clearly dampen spirits, “man if I was an Eagles fan I would not be happy with how we achieved that win”... and then cries when we get defensive. 

and if you had no intention of dampening spirits then I don’t know what to say.. autism perhaps? I could go in depth as to why a post like yours, at the time it was made, would not be well received, but that seems like it would fall on deaf ears. If you seriously don’t understand, feel free to PM, here to help.

I didnt come in here to do anything. Ive been here. And i made a truthful statement that many of your fellow posters agreed with. I even said if I was an Eagles fan I would be happy with the win. But I (and hopefully most of you) arent so blind to reality that you cant see a sloppy game when it slaps you in the face. 

If you feel the need to get defensive anytime you are faced with something you dont like, maybe you are just super immature?

Archived