GDT - Week 1 - Steelers at Browns

warfelg

Just now, CKSteeler said:

In concerns me that a team with two good young WR's and Antonio Brown, that it's like they're trying to feature Switzer on offense.

Ben is feeling spry.

THANK YOU! He has more targets/plays designed for him thus far than JuJu an AB. I understand the Browns are focusing on those two but at some point you have to let your playmakers be playmakers. 

Just now, warfelg said:

Ryan is shiftier than either of them.

He's been here like a week and a half and done nothing on offense in his career thus far. It just seems like they're over thinking things. Work the guy in. If he earns it, come up with some things. But I don't want him being emphasized because someone has some idea of him as a player in their head.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

THANK YOU! He has more targets/plays designed for him thus far than JuJu an AB. I understand the Browns are focusing on those two but at some point you have to let your playmakers be playmakers. 

Nah.  If they are gonna give you plays to Switzer, James, and Conner all day you take it. This offense can be a death by a thousand paper cuts to the opposing team if they want to. 

The stupid was designed for Hunter.

Archived