Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, El ramster said:

Bro I've read the books I've posted there.. lol.. you must have me confused.. Only thing I posted on the old forum was the transcripts that leaked! And I put that there but that was many months ago.. 

Yeah, you did.  I'd prove it, but that would just require me doing exactly what you're doing.  Quit talking about stuff that hasn't happened yet because I happen to enjoy talking about the episodes and reading discussion, and people like you are RUINING the discussion because people don't want to come in here afraid of spoilers from people like you.  Next time you watch an episode early, keep it to yourself until everybody else has watched it.  And you literally admitted to posting leaked transcripts, so I don't know how you can't see that you're doing exactly what I said you're doing, so I must not continue arguing about it with you lest I become what you're being. 

56 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, you did.  I'd prove it, but that would just require me doing exactly what you're doing.  Quit talking about stuff that hasn't happened yet because I happen to enjoy talking about the episodes and reading discussion, and people like you are RUINING the discussion because people don't want to come in here afraid of spoilers from people like you.  Next time you watch an episode early, keep it to yourself until everybody else has watched it.  And you literally admitted to posting leaked transcripts, so I don't know how you can't see that you're doing exactly what I said you're doing, so I must not continue arguing about it with you lest I become what you're being. 

Snape kills Dumbledore.

Alright, I'm done.  In less than a week, this site goes live and you can all enjoy when people are spoiling things with their "speculation" and nobody is trying to tell them to stop.  You can also have fun posting memes and making fun of people trying to keep spoilers out of this thread because that's the only kind of discussion that's going to happen when people literally won't even come in here to talk about it thanks to the threat of spoilers. 

6 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Alright, I'm done.  In less than a week, this site goes live and you can all enjoy when people are spoiling things with their "speculation" and nobody is trying to tell them to stop.  You can also have fun posting memes and making fun of people trying to keep spoilers out of this thread because that's the only kind of discussion that's going to happen when people literally won't even come in here to talk about it thanks to the threat of spoilers. 

We're all going to miss your very insightful Grey Worm commentary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You and the ten other people who will come into this thread. 

Don't mock that number, that's like three times the entire amount of posters in the Colts forum :D

Edited by Forge