Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

11 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

rQUw95Y.jpg

He was hit by the dragon flames. And flung into a salty waterway.

"Reborn of smoke and salt." Im hoping the armor shatters. Goes to drive WW through Cersais heart. Azor Ahai is on his way.

#TeamJaime over here with exceedingly high expectations.

Man, if he kills Cersei and then reclaims the iron throne in the name of danaerys, that would be nice.

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Anyone see the trailer for the next episode and think that they are trying to be slightly misleading with the varys part where he's telling Tyrion he's got to get Dany to listen? I feel like they are setting it up to appear that they are concerned with her being the mad queen, but there's a part of me that thinks what he's talking about is joining Jon in the fight against the white walkers. At the end of the teaser, when Jon is talking about the white walkers, you can clearly see Varys in the room as well. I'm thinking maybe he's convinced that Jon speaks true and he's trying to get Dany to join that fight. It would fit with his show profile of protecting the realm.

I agree. Theyve misdirected a couple times in promos so far. I think this is another cause theyve been doing a good job at it.

Thing with the preview. Theres this lone man walking across the field of fire post battle. Doesnt look Doth, doesnt really look soldier. Looks like hes carrying something. Sword on his left side. Longish hair. Hoping its Bronn reunited with his gold. lol

o79b2p.jpg

34 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I agree. Theyve misdirected a couple times in promos so far. I think this is another cause theyve been doing a good job at it.

Thing with the preview. Theres this lone man walking across the field of fire post battle. Doesnt look Doth, doesnt really look soldier. Looks like hes carrying something. Sword on his left side. Longish hair. Hoping its Bronn reunited with his gold. lol

o79b2p.jpg

That's really the best love story in the show.

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

Man, if he kills Cersei and then reclaims the iron throne in the name of danaerys, that would be nice.

Why on earth would he give the throne to the daughter of the man who he stabbed in the back because he was insane and lit people on fire left and right?

37 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Why on earth would he give the throne to the daughter of the man who he stabbed in the back because he was insane and lit people on fire left and right?

Because she isn't her father and Jaime's sister is insane and has literally lit people (many of them and many innocent) on fire with wild fire already.

40 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Because he's not fit to be king and with Tyrion as the hand, he could trust Dany.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Because she isn't her father and Jaime's sister is insane and has literally lit people (many of them and many innocent) on fire with wild fire already.

She literally just threatened to burn Kings Landing to the ground last episode. I think Jamie does eventually turn on Cersei but I can't see him supporting Dany. They showed his dragon fire PTSD last episode and I don't think he could support the daughter of a man who caused that. 

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

She literally just threatened to burn Kings Landing to the ground last episode. I think Jamie does eventually turn on Cersei but I can't see him supporting Dany. They showed his dragon fire PTSD last episode and I don't think he could support the daughter of a man who caused that. 

I think it is certainly still possible if only because Tyrion and him are close.

Also, who else is there to support if not Cersei? At this point it is looking like Cersei or Daenerys are the only options. If he feels that Cersei has gone off the deep end, his only other option to support right now is Daenerys.

2 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

I think it is certainly still possible if only because Tyrion and him are close.

Also, who else is there to support if not Cersei? At this point it is looking like Cersei or Daenerys are the only options. If he feels that Cersei has gone off the deep end, his only other option to support right now is Daenerys.

I guess I could see him turn on Cersei and then ride off into the sunset without ever really "supporting" Dany. I kind of hope that doesn't happen though because I feel like that would be another example of things just working out too well for Dany. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

I guess I could see him turn on Cersei and then ride off into the sunset without ever really "supporting" Dany. I kind of hope that doesn't happen though because I feel like that would be another example of things just working out too well for Dany. 

Consider it more that Cersei has made her bed and now she has to lie in it.

18 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I think it's Bronn. Not because he and Jamie are friends, but because Bronn wants his money...and if Jamie and his sister won't pay up, Tyrian will pay to ensure his brothers' safety and give Dany a prisoner.

Good theory and I agree. Too bad they're both going to be held captive and his money will be worth jack shhhh then lol