Around The League

Bobby816

12 hours ago, doumeyer said:

For the amount of time that Pryor was on the field he did a outstanding job.

14 receptions for a outstanding 235 yards which equals 16.8 yards per catch & 2 TD's. how could you say he is not that good?? We are going to miss him.

You said "For the amount of time". That is my point. He is not the focus of this O and we have been very good at pointing up points with out him. Having 14 receptions shows that he is not want in the O. He is also always banged up too. I like the idea of letting this kid have a chance at it. I don't think anyone is going to pick up a broken down 30 year old WR. The top teams have their WR all set and no young team wants to add age. He will be there if we want him back plus I think he is happy in New York and will resign with us IF we want him back. 

13 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

You said "For the amount of time". That is my point. He is not the focus of this O and we have been very good at pointing up points with out him. Having 14 receptions shows that he is not want in the O. He is also always banged up too. I like the idea of letting this kid have a chance at it. I don't think anyone is going to pick up a broken down 30 year old WR. The top teams have their WR all set and no young team wants to add age. He will be there if we want him back plus I think he is happy in New York and will resign with us IF we want him back. 

The question you have to ask yourself is where would we be without Pryor who is 29  and Kearse who is 28. Anderson is the kind of player who is only going to catch 4 passes a game, but he is a deep threat, who is also a guy who doesn't catch third down passes for first downs.  

46 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The issue we have now is big bodies for the red zone. Enunwa is out, Pryor is gone. Robby is talk but hardly a tough red zone target. Leaving our options as really only being our young TEs.

Of course you are right, this problem could really hurt Darnold. And that is the last thing we want.

This topic should be posted in Around the world. Wembley Stadium is packed for the Chargers,Titans, game and the stadium, it holds 90,000 fans. Never thought the English would like American football. If Woody Johnson had his way the Jets would be the LONDON JETS. And don't think this could not happen

No way the jets move to London. I find it very hard that the League will allow a team over in London when the time travel is impossible to over come along with Thursday nights. The result would be bad football and the NFL has already hit that a few times. 

2 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

No way the jets move to London. I find it very hard that the League will allow a team over in London when the time travel is impossible to over come along with Thursday nights. The result would be bad football and the NFL has already hit that a few times. 

Ya I see no reason to move a team there. They have success right now the way it is. No need for a change. 

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Of course you are right, this problem could really hurt Darnold. And that is the last thing we want.

The thing is that he is hurt. He might be ready to play in 2 weeks but he knows. So we are in this situation either way. unfortunately  our two big receivers got hurt at the time.

1 hour ago, mattmanz91 said:

Cooper to Dallas for a 1st rounder. 

Im on with that. Cooper isn’t worthy of giving up at top 15 draft pick. Dallas can have him for that. Especially when he’s due his 5th year option and is an UDFA in the next 2 seasons. I would’ve done a 2nd but not a 1st.

Archived