Week 1: Other games

Klomp

3 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Adrian Peterson looked really good yesterday. Happy to see him being effective. I'd love to see him go for 1500 yards this year. 

He's now 10th all-time. I think 1500 is a stretch but if he stays healthy I think he's got a great shot to finish with over 1,000 yards. 

He is...

367 yards away from Tony Dorsett and 9th all-time. (Stays healthy he should pass this year)

887 yards away from Eric Dickerson and 8th all-time. (Stays healthy he has a chance to pass this year)

1,290 yards away from Jerome Bettis and 7th all-time. (IMO unlikely he passes Bettis this year)

1,715 yards away from LaDainian Tomlinson and 6th all-time. (Depending on how this season goes he may have a shot to pass LT next year)

It would be nice if AD can crack the top 5 but I don't think he'll get there. Having 2014 (exempt list), and 2016 (MCL injury I believe) where he only managed 147 yards really really hurt his chances to climb the list. You could potentially add on another 2,000 yards to his number with the additional 28 games he could've played. Oh what could have been...

15 minutes ago, Kparty15 said:

Frank Ragnow has been getting beat like a red headed step child all game so far!  In hindsight I’m so glad that we drafted Mike Hughes instead of reaching for OL in the first.

He’s also going up against a guy that was supposed to be a generational DT in Williams. He started coming on strong last year, and looks solid so far. 

I understand that going low on the quarterback is illegal now. But they should say that, and not lump it in with what everyone knows as “roughing the passer” penalties. Only adds to the confusion and frustration of fans.

Archived