Mahomes 5-0

Brees 4-1

Rivers 3-2

Ryan 1-4

Cousins 2-2-1

Rodgers 2-2-1

Wentz 2-2

Watson 2-2

And Dak is 30th. And this is the most important stat? It's worse than his yards ranking of 25th. 

Dak Prescott dropped the ball and opportunity to build upon his game. He is a product of believing in his own hype, and he got complacent. Last year, Dak along with the coaching staff covered up his inconsistent play with throwing Dez Bryant under the bus. Now, Dak Prescott is currently being protected by everyone blaming the HC and OC. Dak hasn't improved on reading the defense and making adjustments. This isnt college... And I feel like Dak is still playing like a College football QB. It worked his rookie year because no one had tape on him. But Dak hasn't converted to a Pro QB where reading and making adjustments is everything to a QBs success in the NFL. That could be on the coaches, or him. But it's too late to bring in a new staff and fix Dak Prescott. I think the new coaching staff will have to draft a QB. Hopefully Dallas keeps sucking and we draft Haskins or Will Grier

22 hours ago, 5x10 said:

Both are qbs - hey you finally got something right.

both had great rookie years and fell off - yeah one QB for getting broken while the other has his team collapse around him.

both aren’t accurate or consistent - way overstated 

both of their head coaches got blamed for not developing them - yeah because JG is such a proven coach. Unless you mean proven as in a utter useless HC.

cant think of a better comparison at the moment - NOT a surprise.

and let’s not act like acl repairs hinder ones ability to make accurate throws or read defenses - No but take a way the legs of a running QB, which in turn makes for a scared skinny QB, what did you expect? 

On 10/13/2018 at 12:40 PM, DaBoys said:

Nevermind. He's 28th with guys over 100 attempts. 

21st in attempts

25th in yards

28th in ANY/A

Looking at things mid season is tough especially as arguably Dak should not have at least two or three of his interceptions and interceptions really effect any/a more then TD passes.  

49 minutes ago, quiller said:

Looking at things mid season is tough especially as arguably Dak should not have at least two or three of his interceptions and interceptions really effect any/a more then TD passes.  

All 4 of his INTS touched his WRs hands. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yall two are absolutely out of your mind.

I never thought I would say it but given what we have seen for the past 1.5 years with dak, I’m going with Eli as a better pro passer

31 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

I never thought I would say it but given what we have seen for the past 1.5 years with dak, I’m going with Eli as a better pro passer

Ok, maybe you are just bad at judging QBs. 

Watch Eli the last 1.5 years. At least Dak sprinkles good games into his mediocreness. Eli might be the worst QB in the league the last 2 years. 

Me thinks you dont watch many games outside of Cowboys.

Archived