Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

11 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Lol, it doesn’t get any worse than it is now

we need to try someone else as it can only get better

and I’ll continue to post on daks poor play as long as it keeps rearing it’s ugly head

Feel free but I’ve got to tell you it can get worse much worse but we have maybe three years tops with Elliot and I personally don’t think the odds of getting a perfect QB is that good in the next two drafts  better odds try win with Dak now warts and all while we have Elliot and at least a resemblance of a elite OL.  But frankly if Red Beard not coming back next year the point is mute as we will have to rebuild the OL again anyway and you can only do so much and one thing is also proven without high quality OL play don’t matter who the QB is

45 minutes ago, quiller said:

Feel free but I’ve got to tell you it can get worse much worse but we have maybe three years tops with Elliot and I personally don’t think the odds of getting a perfect QB is that good in the next two drafts  better odds try win with Dak now warts and all while we have Elliot and at least a resemblance of a elite OL.  But frankly if Red Beard not coming back next year the point is mute as we will have to rebuild the OL again anyway and you can only do so much and one thing is also proven without high quality OL play don’t matter who the QB is

If Oakland is interested I would trade Dak and a 1st round for Derek Carr. Carr is def. the better pocket passer. He and Dak are currently under the gun due to abysmal Oline play. Difference is Derek is more of a gunslinger. That won't be necessary in Dallas with Zeke and rebuilt Oline( if Frederick returns and Connor improves ). Gruden has already started throwing Carr under the bus. I think both players need to start over with another team. However, I'll give Dak the entire season to make a judgement. If he improves then he is a keeper. If not then I'll pull the trigger. 

1 hour ago, atran35 said:

Here is Akoye showing some of the coaching film from the NFL Game pass...ugh...he sees what I see: 

sorry but this is so silly. Missing open receivers happens to every QB, even the great ones. Unless you are examining every QB on every team, does anyone even know who is missing their targets and at what pct? And which QBs have more or less time to look down field? 

4 hours ago, quiller said:

Jerry recently said he thinks we have the right qb to build around, looks like a lot of agony for fans going forward

2 hours ago, atran35 said:

Here is Akoye showing some of the coaching film from the NFL Game pass...ugh...he sees what I see: 

Good, accurate video

i like the part where he says how we have to manufacture touchdowns

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@DaBoys

Eli had more *YARDS* than Wentz

Barkley had the best game in NYG history

The Giants lost by 3tds. 

you-cant-explain-that-the-absolute-best-

You cant explain that.

Oh wait. You can. Those stats dont matter for W/L

To be fair. Barkley was that teams offense. YAC for days.

Archived