Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

Just now, 5x10 said:

Right, it really doesn’t reflect daks inability to complete balls down the field 

just coincidence 

The cutoff point of 200 yards is a really dumb point to harp on. The end. Cowboys related or not, QBs <200 yards have won between 80-95% of their games as long as they dont throw picks. 

There is no reason to keep discussing 200 yards. Its irrelevant. Even if you have an inability to look at league wide tendencies

Better?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The cutoff point of 200 yards is a really dumb point to harp on. The end. Cowboys related or not, QBs <200 yards have won between 80-95% of their games as long as they dont throw picks. 

There is no reason to keep discussing 200 yards. Its irrelevant. Even if you have an inability to look at league wide tendencies

Better?

Nah, it’s a clear indication of daks inability to throw any meaningful down field passes

you can’t argue with the play mirroring the stats

garbage 

Just now, 5x10 said:

Nah, it’s a clear indication of daks inability to throw any meaningful down field passes

garbage 

Except Cowboys QBs themselves (including Dak) have a tremendous winning percentage even if their passing yards are under 200 yards, because that stat is stupid. Its proven stupid. If you like to use stupid stats, more power to you. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Except Cowboys QBs themselves (including Dak) have a tremendous winning percentage even if their passing yards are under 200 yards, because that stat is stupid. Its proven stupid. If you like to use stupid stats, more power to you. 

It’s not proven stupid, you just added another metric to it( no turnover)and called it stupid

are you saying he played well with those pedestrian stats?

its like saying, it doesn’t matter if your franchise Rb runs for 60 yards a game

if he scores 2 tds +, they win 80% of the games

5 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

garbage 

how about get Dak some "down the field" weapons and perhaps a TE that's better than a practice squad player and miracles might happen.

4 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

It’s not proven stupid, you just added another metric to it( no turnover)and called it stupid

are you saying he played well with those pedestrian stats?

its like saying, it doesn’t matter if your franchise Rb runs for 60 yards a game

if he scores 2 tds +, they win 80% of the games

It statistically doesnt matter if your RB runs for 60 yards either when it comes to winning. So I would agree with that. Having the better rushing attack only leads to a 4% chance of winning. Or did you not see Zeke go HAM and us lose against the Seahawks? We lost because our WRs/TE's and all pro RB couldnt catch a cold that day. 

And I am saying to are looking at the wrong stats. You look at the stats that Skip Bayless tells you too and he is a moron. Do some research. Watch the tape. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It statistically doesnt matter if your RB runs for 60 yards either when it comes to winning. So I would agree with that. Having the better rushing attack only leads to a 4% chance of winning. Or did you not see Zeke go HAM and us lose against the Seahawks? We lost because our WRs/TE's and all pro RB couldnt catch a cold that day. 

So if a team averages 60 yards rushing a game, and someone says that the franchise rb is playing like garbage, he can’t get more than 60 yards a game, he makes the offense one dimensional,  he’s not reading the holes right, etc...

your going  to come back with, bu.bu..bu... if he runs for less than 60 yards AND scores 2 tds, then they win 89% of the game?

give me a break, 200 yards is a pedestrian passing #

its 50 yards per quarter

25 yards per drive, if you have 2 per quarter

its an inept passing game from your franchise qb 

the play backs me up, it’s a completely reasonable thing to say

Just now, 5x10 said:

So if a team averages 60 yards rushing a game, and someone says that the franchise rb is playing like garbage, he can’t get more than 60 yards a game, he makes the offense one dimensional,  he’s not reading the holes right, etc...

your going  to come back with, bu.bu..bu... if he runs for less than 60 yards AND scores 2 tds, then they win 89% of the game?

give me a break, 200 yards is a pedestrian passing #

its 50 yards per quarter

25 yards per drive, if you have 2 per quarter

its an inept passing game from your franchise qb 

the play backs me up, it’s a completely reasonable thing to say

I dont know WTF you are talking about? There is an extremely small correlation between RB performance and winning. Its 4%. As in, historically the better producing RB wins just over 50% of the time. The worse performing RB wins just under 50% of the matter. Its barely a factor. 

Conversely the QBs efficiency is significantly better. Its in the neighborhood of a 65% delta. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know WTF you are talking about? There is an extremely small correlation between RB performance and winning. Its 4%. As in, historically the better producing RB wins just over 50% of the time. The worse performing RB wins just under 50% of the matter. Its barely a factor. 

Conversely the QBs efficiency is significantly better. Its in the neighborhood of a 65% delta. 

Its called an analogy

comparing play at one position to another

comparing inept stats

citing how you add metrics and correlating winning %s to call the stat stupid

get it?

why not cite the winning % of sub 200 yard passers for the last 10 years.

Archived